WIND BREEZE

SYNOPSIS: Omega Jungkook has always had his eyes on his best friend's alpha

SYNOPSIS: Omega Jungkook has always had his eyes on his best friend's alpha.He knew him being with the said alpha was nothing but a fantasy but his heart just didn't want to understand that fact.

Just when he had given up on his feelings the unexpected happened.He got engaged to Taehyung through an arranged marriage by their family.Instead of being happy Jungkook was terrorized.His friendship with Lisa meant more than his feelings for Taehyung.He couldn't be happy knowing that he had snatched his best friend's happiness.

What was he going to do?The very idea of running away seemed alluring but he wasn't strong enough to put it into action.

Later it actually turned out that there was so much he didn't know

MY THOUGHTS: WELL YALL PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THIS BOOK BUT IF SOMEONES LIVING UNDER THE ROCK THEN WELL ✨R E A D T H I S✨ AN OMEGAVERSE AU WHERE JUNGKOOK ISNT UR WELL SUBMISSIVE OMEGA(kind of) HIS CHARACTER IS SOMEWHAT LIKE HE LIKES BEING INDEPENDENT AND TAE IS POSSESIVE WELL ALMOST OVER POSSESIVE HIS POSSESIVENESS IS WHAT ALL BRINGS ALL THE UGLY THINGS LIKE an abusive relationship NOT TOO MUCH BUT YEAH THERE ARE A FEW SCENES ANYONE UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE BACKOUT. OTHERWISE THE BOOK IS FUNNY LIKE TAE AND KOOK SEEMS TO LIKE BICKERING WITH EACH OTHER THE CHARACTERS ARE CHAOTIC BUT CUTE AT THE SAME TIME. SO YEAH DO READ THE BOOK IF U STILL HAVENT.

PS: So like there seems to a slight problem with the numbering of the chapters In this book its like after chap 22 or 23 there seems to be an epilogue so don't go on reading the epilogue. Read it after chap 36(the last chap of the book) so yeah keep this point in mind otherwise it will ruin the experience🤩💜💜💜

LINK: teclamamwadhi

STATUS: Completed

TOP: TAE. BOTTOM: KOOK

JDJSGSGSJSBS SO LIKE I FOUND THESE REALLY PRETTY FEM JK EDITS SO SCROLL IF U WANT TO SEE THEM OTEHRWISE IF UR UNCOMFORTABLE PLS U CAN CONTINUE WHATEVER U WANTED TODO NEXT❤❤❤

Well

3

2

1