THAT GUY UNNOTICED

SYNOPSIS: Jeongguk, kind of a loner, has been studying in Jageun Byeol University for about half an year and still has not got any recognition other than 'a student' who got the scholarship

SYNOPSIS: Jeongguk, kind of a loner, has been studying in Jageun Byeol University for about half an year and still has not got any recognition other than 'a student' who got the scholarship. As any normal teenager would, he also has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy.

But for a matter of fact, he does not care.

Taehyung has never noticed him in particular. His friend circle is very reserved and compact, as is his heart. The only existences that ever matter to him the most are his family and friends. Rest all are either means of his pleasure or they are nothing. Apparently, Jeongguk belongs to the second category.

All this time, Jeongguk has wanted to catch just one glimpse of his crush's attention. But each encounter between Taehyung and him has polar different conversations.

Until one day... Who knew a day would come when Kim Taehyung would be chasing after the 'ugly' Jeon Jeongguk, who he thought never existed. ✦--

MY THOUGHTS: wanted to recommend this one for a very long time but the author wanted to edit the chapters so I waited but omggg she has started writing new chapters so here it is. So the book is about the loner boy( kook) who has this huge crush on this popular fuckboy(tae) who goes around flirting with anyone who is pretty and has two legs🙄(typical) but oh well kook was tired of all that shit and u know decided to pretty himself up( there is no need for it kook ur already very pretty) which ofc gets taes attentionnd now he wants to fuck koo but oh well the twist is its time for kook to play hard to get. SO FUCKING GOOD YES YES YES GO TEACH THAT JERK HIS PLACE.

LINK: taeqeukkiee

STATUS: Ongoing

TOP: TAE. BOTTOM: KOOK

another manga recommendation-

NAME: OH! MY ASSISTANT

SYNOPSIS: Naive comic artist Seonho, who draws R-19 series, hires beauty(?)-and-brains Muyoung with outstanding skills to be his assistant.