DADDY ISSUES

SYNOPSIS: Jungkook's life couldn't be more messed up a brat of a child at the age of 20, a girlfriend he doesn't even like and almost failing all his classes

SYNOPSIS: Jungkook's life couldn't be more messed up a brat of a child at the age of 20, a girlfriend he doesn't even like and almost failing all his classes. Couldn't get worse, huh?

Well watch him falling in love with his best friend while being the two most homophobic idiots in the whole school.

"It was meant to be nothing but a distraction."

"Daddy where are we going?" Taejeon asked tears welling up in the small boy's big doey eyes.

"I'm sleeping over at my friend's dorm tonight baby." Jungkook hummed softly and kissed his son's forehead.

" Is it Taehyungies's dorm again?"

MY THOUGHTS: Okay I need to give a warning for this book so if you have a weak heart shgdjshsgshjs I advise you to not read this book. The characters' emotions are all messed up in this book and there's lots and lots of crying and angst. Jungkook's character is all messed up, Taehyung is all messed up because of jungkook and it doesn't have a happy ending because there's a second book as well so if you read this one then you have to read the second book as well. In all of this there is only one character that you'll love and that is Taejeon, the kid. Let me tell you'll actually hate the other characters specially Taehyung and Jungkook's characters. Still I advise you to read this book because the plot feels very real.

LINK:. _euphxriajjk_

STATUS: Completed

TOP: TAE. BOTTOM: KOOK