Are you okay?

You woke up and you open your phone and saw that a video of you and Marc came out when he ran up to you. You got sad cause you didn't want Angel to see it. You couldn't believe what was happening.

You didn't go to school at all since everyone was texting you.

Angel❤️

Angel:"How your day?"
Read by you
Angel:"You want me to pick you up"

Marc😍

Marc:"Hi you coming to school?"
You:"I don't know"
Marc:"Look about the video"
Read by you.

Angel saw the video and drop a tear and he wouldn't believe that he was looking at. His smile left his face.

Marc saw the video and he felt bad since he never wanted to hurt you.

You shower and walked to Angel's house cause you wanted him to know that you want him not Marc. The boy next door turn out to hurt you a lot even if you had feelings for him.

Meanwhile you were walking tears came down your face and some rain fell.

•Time 8pm•

Angel drove to your house and made sure your okay and Marc walked to your house to make sure your okay.

Marc:"Where y/n?"
Angel punches him.
Angel:"Y/n hates being in the spot light"
Marc:"Get off of me"
Angel:"you think about yourself"
Marc:"I don't"

Marc punch Angel back and they started fighting. They stop themselves.

Angel:"Make sure you think about you do things!"
Marc:"You would've do the same thing cause you care about her as well!"
Angel:"..."
Marc:"Get off of me"

He removed Angel's hands. Angel just got in his car and drove home. Marc walked to his house. Meanwhile Angel was driving home.

He got out of his car and he saw you sitting down on the floor waiting for him.

Angel:"Y/n?"
You:"Angel?!"
Angel hugs you
You cried
You:"Why you not mad? Get mad with me! I'm not a good person! I hurt you a lot! Yell at me! Get anger with me!"
Angel:"For now on, I will do that"
You guys hug.

Then you guys went into his house and head to his room. You saw that he had red mark on his face and your eyes full up with tears. You got some bandages and clean him up. You guys hug and he leads in and kisses you

You pick want Angel or Marc?