caught in the act (mentions of smut)

word count: 573
suggestions:
James didn't understand. He just couldn't, how could Sirius and Remus be gay, they were so many hot girls out there. Like lily. But he still was confused, he didn't even know they were gay until he walked in on them...

It was another boring day and James was just about to go and harass sniverlus when he realised that Peter was the only one who'd followed him out of class.

"did you see when remus and siri went?" James asked but Peter only replied with a shrug.

James quickly scanned the hallways but it was like they had just disappeared. He checked in the library for remus, the great hall for sirius but neither of them could be found. He checked his watch, 11:38, well free period was almost finished so he just walked up to the common room. He walked in and as he had presumed it was completely empty, it was boiling outside and it seemed to even hotter inside than out. James huffed and fell back onto the sofa when he heard a noise...not just any noise a moan. He waiting a second until there it was again clear as day.

James smirked as he made his way up the stairs in an effort to find out who's room it was coming from so he could tell Sirius all about it later. He waited in the hallway until he heard it again, "r-remus ughhhh dontstopdont ugh" James momentarily froze. He couldn't make out who was screaming Remus' name but now he definitely knew it was Remus who was getting some. He laughed to himself, Sirius was definitely gonna enjoy this story. After composing himself James thought of the brilliant idea to barge in shout something funny and then run out (- in hindsight not a great idea)

James opened the door and shouted, "WHOO REMUS IS GETTING SOME-" and it took him the entire sentence to realise what he had just witnessed.

Sirius had his hands tied to the headboard, his whole chest covered in purpleish bite marks...wait sirius?

"WHAT THE FUCK SIRIUS!" James screamed even louder than his last comment.

Remus only then looked up at him with a panicked expression, pulling the sheets over to cover himself, leaving Sirius dreadfully exposed with only his bent knees to cover himself.

"i- this isn't what it looks like!" Remus sputtered out as quick as he could

James just stood unable to put anything together in his head. Sirius also couldn't speak but James had a feeling it wasn't out of shock.

"can you like go please...just go please" Remus pleaded and in the moment it was like the switch had been flipped in James mind. He closed the door a headed back to the common room.

"what the fuck are we gonna do about him" Sirius said finally.

Remus looked on the verge of tears, "whatever we chose to do, we do it together"

"of course"
Remus just beamed at him
"i love that we're having a moment right now...but could you untie me now please?"

-the end-
woah this is strange, i'm actually updating ✋🏻 a lot of shits been happening but i came on here and this story has got 5k veiws so i though i'd write you one i'm sorry it's short but hopefully you'll have one next week aswell 👀 anyways goodnight besties and i hope you enjoy