cuddle me

word count: 731
suggestions:
Remus sat on the edge of his seat bending over to dip the end of his quill into the ink bottle that seemed to be edging ever farther away the later it got. He normally never had to stay up late to make sure he definitely finished his homework on time but lately he had been preoccupied with something else- well you could say someone else. And that someone just happened to be his boyfriend Sirius Black. Who after about 3 hours of moaning about herbology, had finally fallen silent not out of choice but out of pure exhaustion.

Remus smiled lightly as his vision drifted from his essay to his half-asleep boyfriend who was trying to get comfortable. "cuddle me" Sirius yearned, sticking his left arm out to welcome Remus' body. Remus took one look at his essay and was about to go on about how it needed to be finished but just look at that face how could he say no to that. He shifted closer to Sirius who smiled a weary smile after Remus completely snuggled into him.
"i love you"
"i love you too"

Neither of the boys could of told you the time they fell asleep, they were in an ignorant bliss.

Lily was the first to walk into the common room that's morning. She saw them and had to stop herself from making a noice that would of woken up the whole school. She jumped up and down staring down at the lovebirds tangled together. Lily knew she would have to wake them up so no-one else saw them but they looked so comfortable and happy. She wished she could have a relationship like this but all the boys who liked her were jerks especially-
"woah hey beautiful didn't see you there have you seen Sirius anywhere?" James said as he appeared down the stair way running his fingers through his hair.

SHIT. Was all that lily could think of. She couldn't let him see them together they have there own right to come out when they want.
shit, shit, shit.
"lily?"
oh, right james.
"james if you go upstairs right now and stay up there for 20 minutes, i'll date you"
She definitely did not mean to say that but it worked he practically jumped up all the stairs. Lily just stood there smiling at him before she turned quickly and shook the pair awake.

"Sirius, stop i'm getting up" Remus said before seeing lily frantically shaking his boyfriend who was lying next to him. It took a moment to process and then he started to blush a shade that was closer to purple than red. "I- i can explain lily" Remus fumbled with his words. "we're just friends, i swear!"

"shhhh, no one else knows your here okay stop shouting it's okay i'm not gonna tell anyone, just breath, keep breathing, in and out, good" Well Remus was definitely reacting more than she expected. Sirius woke up immediately after Remus starting panicking and without even noticing Lily starting trying to calm him down. He took him into a hug and started to wisper things into Remus' ear and he started to calm down straight away. They were still hugging when Lily cleared her throat to make her presence known.
"oh lily have long have you been standing there?" Sirius asked
"the whole time now hurry up before people start getting up" She pulled up Remus from the sofa who quickly ran up the common room stairs up to the dormitory's.

"please don't tell anyone lily, Remus is just a bit scared of how everyone will react." Sirius pleaded

"i won't tell anyone, i promise" Lily smiled as she felt warms arms around her.

"thank you so much." Sirius said while hugging her even tighter.

"you better be thankful i'm dating james because of you two" Lily said jokingly

"you what?!" Sirius exclaimed

"i'm dating James"

"AGSHJDHSFDJDGFSKSJSFJSJ!"

And he was off.
If the whole of hogwarts wasn't awake already they definitely were now.

-the end-
i know this isn't the best but yeah sorry i've been gone for like a month i got really obsessed with hamilton for a while but i'm back now hope you still enjoy this story although it's a bit short and hopefully i'll be way more active and back on track with this. :)