just a dare

suggestions for stories:
word count: 419

Remus was never a particular fan of parties, they were loud and there's always just so many people.

So when Gryffindor won the house cup Remus was prepared to quietly slip away, unnoticed,from the party and get a head start on packing up all his, as james would say useless crap.

It had been a few hours since the deafening music had been blasting from the common room. Despite the massive migraine is was currently pushing on to him, remus was just thankful that he was not in any way a part of it. that was until Sirius burst through the door.

Remus jumped back in surprise, hitting back into the wall. "shit" he murmured under his breath.

"heyyy mooney so basically..."

"basically what padfood spit it out" remus stated clearly annoyed about the boys intrusion

"i've been dared to kiss you...

Remus stopped breathing

...well more than that i've been dared to make out with you, and yknow a dares a dare so i kind of have to do it"

Remus just stood blankly for a second. He had imagined this, well his first kiss with Sirius, so many times. The different scenarios. The different kisses and now it was finally gonna happen.

"so can i?" Sirius asked stepping towards him, breaking him from his trance.

"y-yeah sure" remus answered trying to sound as collected as possible.

so sirius walked the remaining distance in between them and lent in. It was so and held back at first but then the first slip of tongue came, neither really knew what they were doing but it just felt right. In that moment everything clicked for Remus. Sirius placed a hand on the nape of Remus' neck and pulled him in. The kiss deepened as they mouth explored each others mouths. Their tongues danced together in perfect synchronisation.

Remus was the first to pull away, they looked at eachother breathless. And then it hit Remus this was all a dare to Sirius, it wasn't an awakening.

"you can go now." remus stated

"i... don't want to"

Sirius lent back in and his action was quickly reciprocated.

"what about the party?" Remus asked quickly pulling away.

"fuck that stupid party" Sirius laughed looking into Remus' eyes.

-the end-
the fact you guys still have hope in me means a lot, i am probably the shittest author on this platform but hey ho i'll give you a mediocre story every 6 months if you're lucky ;)