Vampire tsukikage

Hi, im sorry i havent posted in a while i can only use my phone 1 day and a half and in this au they are all vampire, lets start!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kageyama POV

My name is kageyama tobio, i have a boyfriend named tsukishima kei, I go to a school name karasuno acadami, this place is full of vampires and the teachers are suppose to be the strongest one in the school, but one day there was a transfer student

Third person

" Ohayo minasan, we have a new student joining us" the teacher said 
the new student walks into the room, " Hello everyone my name is yuu" the students whisper around him saying that he is hot most of are girls. "  Okay you can sit beside kageyama, kageyama please raise your hand" the teacher said, as the teacher said kages raised his hand, the alarm goes off ( the alarm means their is an vampire duel and  the classes stop to watch it, this can happen anytime in the school) everyone rushes to the areana to watch the duel. Kageyama was suprised to see that his boyfriend was in the duel, " He never accepts a duel.." kageyama thought, in the end Tsukishima won by knocking out his enemy, alot of people were suprised from the power he realsed , Kageyama was more worried than suprised, he thought that his boyfriend would die.

Kageyama rushed to see his boyfriend, when he got there he saw him topless he was a blushing mess then Tsukishima saw him standing there, he slowly walked to Kages when he got there he pinnned him to the wall and kiss his neck, " n-not here k-kei-" he said that while moaning but Tsukishima didnt stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay ill end it here
But ill make a part two, also this is what yuu looks like

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Okay ill end it here But ill make a part two, also this is what yuu looks like