Chapter 1

Yamaguchi has been distant from Tsukishima, so he is worred just about thinking about.

Tsukishima was going to fill up his water bottle, he heard some noises so he went to check it out around the corner. When he went too look he dropped his water bottle when he found...

Around the corner was Yamaguchi and Hinata kissing, but they never noticed Tsukishima. Tsukishima ran to kageyama then pulled him there, once he saw Hinata and Yamaguchi his heart broke. But this time they noticed them both
" K-kags, T-tsuki we can explain"   they both said at the same time " h-how long..." kageyama said
" w-what?"  Hinata said while holding back his tears " HOW LONG WERE YOU DOING THIS!" Kageyama yelling so loud that the whole team heard " what is happening here " Daichi said while walking to them then he saw Hinata blushing and in shock aswell as Yamaguchi.
"5 months" Yamaguchi said while looking away from tsukishima
" 5 months what?" The whole team said " we have been cheating on them for 5 months" Hinata said while crying. Everyone was suprised then Kageyama ran away while Tsukishima chasing after him. Everyone was suprised again, no one would thought Tsukishima would chase after him.

For kageyama
He was running while crying until Tsukishima stoped him, he was also crying. Tsukishima brought Kageyama to his house then Kageyama never thought this would happen. What i mean is Tsukishima huged ( i think thats the word) Kageyama then he brought Kageyama to his bed then he said " im sorry" then Kageyama replied " why are you saying sorry"
He was silent for a few minutes until he said " I was the one who brought you there also...... I like you I liked you a long time ago but i was not sure so i stayed with Yamaguchi" " So you were toying with him?" Kageyama replied " no i actually had feeling for him but just month ago i lost it but i did not want to end our friendship i was so foolish to think that" he said while laughing at the end. After while of talking they decided to get together   The next day it was a Friday so they kept an act up because they did not want anyone to know but they still have some sweet moments when they got home ( also kageyama lives in an apartment with tsukishima) they have been both avoiding Hinata and Yamaguchi but they choose to face it on Monday ( next chapter)

Saturday
They both choose to go on a date, to an carnival it was Kageyama's first time going to it but he wanted to go with Hinata this weekend but he thought this was better, they were both really happy, time skip to the end of the day, they met oikawa and iwazumi but oikawa noticed something was wrong but did not asked. After a while of talking they started to go home but they also tanaka and noya so they hid in an really tight alley it was dark but a few blocks away from there apartment thankfully they did not get noticed. Once they were gone they started walking back, once they were changed, kageyama went under the covers aswell as tsuki then they cuddled to sleep

-----------------------------------------
This took a while since i kept stoping well here I might make a chapter 2 soon but not really soon because im going camping in a few days so i hoped you enjoyed ima go now!