Chapter 2

Monday 6:01 ( they started dating)

The blond hair boy woke up, and beside him was a sleeping raven haired boy. He looked at him until the raven woke up, when he did the blond said " what do you want for breakfast?" " pancakes please" the raven said with a soft smile. The blond went down to make pancakes, the raven was cold so he stole one of the blonds hoodie ( btw is winter there) and started to wear it. Then went to use his phone.

A few minutes later he went down the stairs then he saw the blond finished cooking, " hey bab-" the blond said while looking at the raven then blishing " cute" he said in his mind " kei are you okay?" the raven asked, the blond went closer to the raven then he holds his hips then kisses him " what was that for?" The raven asked while pouting " your so cute" the blond said then the raven blushed like so hard " s-shut up" he said while blushing. The blond laughs a little then carrys to eat then puts him down. After they got ready the raven left first then then blond.

When they got to school they saw Yamaguchi and Hinata " KAGEYAMA KUN" the orange boy said " tsuki!" The green boy called  " hey" the raven and blond both said

_____________________________
Heyyy this will be countinued on chapter 3 im sorry that i have not posted in a while i was camping hehe.