Chapter 3

Hello just want to say that this is the chapter 3 this might come out a little bit later that i excpeted so well lets get into it, enjoy!
_____________________________

" Hey" the two said " lets go inside" the orange boy said then the blond and raven seperated. After class it was time for afternoon practice the first one to get there was the third then the first years and the second years, tanaka and noya was the last one to get in the gym " HEYY HOW IS MY KOUHAI'S DOINGGGG" noya said while shouting " NOYA - SAN " the orange boy said while running to noya " SHOYO" noya said while running. After practice it was the blond and raven's turn to lock up, a few minutes later after all of them left the blond pinned the raven to the wall then kissed him he nibbled on his bottom lip then opened his mouth, the blond was rubbing his hips then the raven was moaning into the kiss " k-kei ah~" then the blond attacked his jawl line then neck then he took off the raven's shirt. The raven kept moaning " ahhh~~" ( okay lets keep this child safe even tho this is wattpad)

After that
They went home after cleaning the gym and themself they went to sleep and cuddle

_______________________________
Hello i am back and i might post chapter 4 a bit after this if im not lazy