Two

Skip graduation 

"Y/n, do you want to go have after party with us?" Hobi asked. "Aren't she told us that her mom said there's going to be a 'dinner' type of shit with Jimin's family?" Suga said as he tilt his head to the right with a pouty mouth. 

"Let just ditch that shit. I don't want to be there anyway. So where should we go?" you said. 'ugh the thought of eating with him already make me want to throw up' You thought. "but what if your mom get angry?" Jin asked concern because he have seen how your mom get angry at them before when you and them were still in high school. "Yah Jin, I'm 24 years old. It's my life. I can do whatever I want" You said as you hold Jin face with both of your hand. "Fine" Jin rolled his eyes. 

"but where do we want to eat?" you asked. "Let's go to our favourite restaurant. It's been a while since we go there" Suga suggest. "OH! ok ok let's go" Jin said excited. 

You and Jin go in your car since Jin go with Hobi and Suga. Jin drive your car meanwhile Suga drive his car with Hobi. 

while you on the way to your favourite place you notice a familiar car. 'wait....is that Jimin? nah. no way. why would he?' You thought and the car drive pass your car without a signal. "AISH! YAH WAH SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK CAN'T HE GIVE SIGNAL OR WHAT?! UOSDHVIOFUDHNOTBLSEGFHFGBCVHGFGJHFG" Jin babbled angrily and you try not to laugh. You can't even understand anything what Jin is saying. At the end.... You burst laughing. Jin looked at you disgustingly.

"The hell you laughing at?" Jin said his eyes still on the road. "No I- oh my god. damn. wait hahahahahahahahahaha" You laugh again. Memories of Jin babbled angrily keep playing in your head. Jin roll his eyes. 

Skip to favourite restaurant :)

Jin park your car beside suga car. You got out of the car. "here" Jin throw your car key to you. You catch it. "Thanks, go in first. I have to get something" You said. "Ok" Jin respond. Hobi,Suga and Jin go inside the restaurant first. You sigh as you look around the restaurant. 

===========

"ok you done. stop." Suga take away Jin shot cup as he about to put more soju in there. "YAH!" Jin shout. "You drunk hyung . stop. Y/n, let's go home. I feel tipsy already." Hobi said to you as he put his mask in his bag. "Me too. Hobi, help me. Let's put this old man in the car. car key?" Suga said. "YAH! WHO YOU CALLING OLD MAN?!" Jin shout in front of Suga face. "here" You give suga your car key. "Wait, let me pay for today" Hobi offer. "Nah I pay" You offer. "ohhhh, ok ok. Next time I pay" Hobi said "let's go" Hobi carry his bag and help suga bringing Jin your car. 

---

You walked to your car and you already see Hobi and Jin in the backseat meanwhile Suga in passenger seat. You get in the car. "here hold my handbag" You said putting your handbag to suga lap. "huh? ok" suga said as he rest his head to the window. "Crash at my place?" you asked. "Yeah" Hobi said. "huh? we going to Y/n house?! YESSSSSSSSSSSS" Jin scream. "AISH HYUNG. SLOW DOWN YOUR VOICE" Suga said angrily. "YAH! HOW DARE YOU" Jin said as he headlock Suga from the back seat. "WAHHH STOP. STOPPP" Hobi and you panic trying to get Jin off Suga. 

Jin let go of Suga. "Damn, that wake me up" Suga said under his breath. "Let just go home. I can't" Hobi said breathing heavily. You didn't say anything and just drove home.

===========

You laugh silently remembering those funny memories. You still laughing while walking to your car bonnet. As you about to open the bonnet, you notice a similar car.

You look at the car number. You took a deep breath.

'Fuck what he doing here?!' 'oh god, no please no'

Your breathing became heavier. It's getting hard to breath. Someone get out of the car.

"Y/n-ah, I missed you. Don't you miss me?" the man come closer. "Please! Stay back! Please!!" You begged. You knees felt weak. You stumble as you are wearing heels.

The man catch you. "Honey, you okay?" the man asked. You push him away. "Stay away from me!!" You shout at him. He grip your arm tightly. "Y/n-ah, Let's go huh? Come with me~" the man said.

------------

"Suga, go look for y/n. She taking too much time" Jin said as he looked to the menu. "Ok" Suga said standing up. "I'll go with me" Hobi said. "Go, I'm worried" Jin said putting down the menu. "hmm" Suga walked and Hobi followed. 

-------------

My head. It's hurt. Why everyone only looking? Help me.help me please. "Y/N!!" you heard someone scream your name. You turn your head to the source of voice but your vision is getting blurry. 

Am I going to die?

no

I can't

no 

please 

someone...

help me

-----------------------

The man let go of your arm. You felt someone catch you but your eyes it's became blurry.

"Yoongi-ah, it's been awhile since we meet" the man smile like a maniac. "The fuck you doing here?!" Suga said angrily grabbing the man collar.

"I just want to meet my lover after along time! is that wrong?!!" the man scream at suga face as he hold suga's hand tightly trying to get suga off him.

"Your lover? Cis" suga turn head and smirk. 'Buk!' the man fall to the ground. "Your lover?! You. You fucking abuse her. you treat her like shit and that's what you called you called love?!" Suga angrily shout. Angry remembering the thing that the man did to you.

---------------

"Y/n-ah breath. Breath. Follow me" Hobi said while patting your back.
Hobi inhale and exhale giving an example and you followed. After a while, your breath calm a little. He looked at you. "You ok?" Hobi asked. You just nod. Hobi hugged you. "good. good. I'm here." Hobi said turning his head to where suga are. 'The hell he doing here?!' Hobi thought. "Can you stay here for a while?" Hobi asked. "Yeah.." You answered weakly. "Okay" Hobi whispered and let go of you and walk quickly towards Suga.

 "Hyung that's enough!" Hobi said pulling Suga off the man. Suga try to fight out but he gives up. Hobi let go of Suga. "Let just call the police" Hobi said taking out his phone. "What the police going to do? what? put him in the jail? We didn't even have a fucking evidence that he followed y/n. What the fuck we going to do?!" Suga said catching his breath looking at the man who on the road also catching his breath. 

"ah..." Hobi put his phone back in his pocket. "SUGA! WHAT TAKING SO LOn..." Jin shout running towards Suga and Hobi his voice became sorrow as he sees the man laying on the road. "the fuck he's doing here?" Jin said as his eyebrow frown. "He's following her" Hobi said. "Where is she?" Jin said looking around as he spot you. He ran towards you. 

-------------

continue....

Please vote and follow me if you like this story <3