Nine

"oh! Y/n-ah, why are you here?"

"Aish! Just let me in first! Can you see him?! Help me he's heavy!!"

"Oh! Let me carry him to the sofa"

"Thank you Hobi-ah"

Hobi put Jimin on the sofa slowly. Laying him down on the sofa.

"What's with him?"

"Something happen. Can't tell you. Personal" you said putting your bag on the kitchen counter. "Ok ok" Hobi said nodding.

"Y/n-ah..."

"Yes?" You said walking towards Jimin. You kneel down beside him. "Where am I?" Jimin asked in a weak voice. "My friend house. Hobi" "ohhh"
Jimin said and fall back to sleep. 

"Did you bring him to the hospital?" Hobi ask. worried. "No not yet. Maybe later" you answered him. "Did you eat yet?"  Hobi asked again. "Nope. Hungry" "Sit. There's leftover food from yesterday. Is that okay?" "Sure. As long my stomach is full of food than I'm FINE!!" "Yah! He's a sleep!" "Oh hehe. Sorry"

-------------------
Hobi's house - 7:00 PM

"Wah...he sure sleep a lot huh?" "Hmm" you nodded. "Should we wake him up? He didn't eat yet right?" "Fine I'll wake him up" "okay! I prepare the food. What he eat?" "I don't know. Just cook anything. He'll eat it for sure" "okay" Hobi said and started cooking in the kitchen.

You looked at Jimin. 

"You must be in a lot of pain when you out of country..hmm?"

You said. Smiling sadly.

------------

"I don't know. Just cook anything. He'll eat it for sure" "okay" the sound of footsteps disappear. I open my eyes a little and see her. Y/n. Looking at me with a sad eyes before realizing I was already awake. "Oh! You awake! Get up and wash your face. Hobi is cooking us dinner so be fast and then you go home" Y/n said standing up fixing her outfit while looking down at me. Who were still lying down.  "What about you?" "Ah, I'm going to sleep here tonight. I'm going home tomorrow" Y/n said walking before turning around. "about the job. I accepted it but with condition. We talk about them tomorrow" She said and walk to the kitchen and help Hobi hyung. I can see she is happy when she's with Hobi hyung but what's is lacking in him? 

why can't she looked at me? 

Ugh! Jimin what the hell you thinking?!

I shrugged those thought away and go to bathroom. 

----------

when Jimin got out of the bathroom, his heard a loud laughter coming from the kitchen. New people's voices are also heard. Probably, Suga hyung and Jin hyung. Jimin take a deep breath and walked toward the kitchen. "You're here" Y/n said. They all stop talking and turn to look at Jimin. 

.....

awkward silence....

'What? is there something on my face? ahhh I'm too handsome to handle right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

"If you're thinking that you are handsome then stop. You're not" Y/n said looking at Jimin with a smug face. "Shut up ugly" Jimin replied. "The hell you standing there for? Come here eat" Y/n said to jimin. Jimin walk towards the table. He sit beside Y/n. Meanwhile suga, Hobi and Jin sit next to each other with Hobi in the middle. "Eat" Hobi said to Jimin. Greeting Jimin to eat. 

Jimin felt four pair eyes glaring at him. Suga and Jin glaring at him as if they are going to kill him. probably not. 

maybe...

---------

continue....

note:
I'm in rush to release this because I forgot to release this. This one is short cause I just finish it. Please look at my bio to know the schedule of next part to release. The schedule will be updated few minute or hours after this. Forgive me because this part is short. 

Please follow and vote if you like this story! it help a lot <3