Twelve

*********** - 3:00 PM 

After I order my drink, I sit at the table near the window while waiting for Jimin. "Miss here your drink" The waiter put my drink on table "Thank you" I said and the waiter walk away. As I turn my head to look at the window which is in front me and I saw Jimin walking into the cafe. I continue drinking my drink as if I didn't saw him. 

He looked around and saw you. He sit next to you. "Y/n" Jimin said looking at you but you just looked outside. "Hmm?" You answered still drinking while looking outside. You can hear Jimin sigh. "About what I said yesterday, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that but it's true you cheat-"

 "Since when did I cheat on you? see? you don't even try to find the truth. You just believe whatever in the past going on is true. I try to explain to you but you decide to believe her anyway. It's your fault. You believe her without letting me explain and after that you even bullied me! Treating me like shit! I was in pain for years! I have to stop going to university because of you!"

Yes. You have to stop going to university because of the bullying and start over again at another university. That's how you meet Jin, suga and hobi but they didn't know about the truth. About Jimin believing those rumours and start bullying you. They didn't know even your own parents and his parents. You were in pain because of him. 

"I'm the one whose in pain not you! with my fucking abusive ex! You didn't even know how much I suffer so shut your fucking mouth!" You continued as your eyes became blurry from tears. 

Jimin eyes wide open. The truth? what does she mean? "Than explain to me?!" I said back to her. "No. Find it out on your own. Why should I explain to you? You never going to listen anyway" Y/n said as she wipe her tears. "what about the deal? Talk. I don't have time with your nonsense" She continue. "I accept the deal. You can li-" before I can finish she got up from her chair and said "Good, then we deal with this later" and leave me behind in the cafe still wondering about the 'truth'. I take out my phone and contact someone. "Yo, can you find the name Kim Yunsoo number for me?" "Your second ex?" "Yeah who else" "Ok. Treat me dinner today than" "fine" I hung up and walk out of the cafe. 

----------

"Rayyyyy" I whine to my friend who seems to typing something on her computer. She is my friend which I met when I was playing games online. Wo both literally have no sense of stranger danger at all man and that's fucked up. "what?" She replied without looking at me. "I got into a fight with him" "I know. I know it all" She said under her breath. 

"Huh? You kn-" "No. I didn't" "but you-" "I said I didn't. What is it about. Tell me" She said as she turn around and look at me. "AAAAAAAAAAA A GHOST THERE'S A GHOST!!!!!!!" I screamed as I see her her face. She wearing a joker face mask. "BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I'M GOING TO GET NOISE COMPLAINT!!!" She said as she close my mouth with her hand. I tapped her arm because I'm out of breath. "Ah, you try to kill me or what?!" I said to her angry. The fuck with this woman? "You the one who shouted like a fucking animal. Of course I have to close your mouth" She said as she sit on the couch at the living room while opening her TV. 

I sit beside her and tell everything going on about Jimin and me and she gives me few advice and I hang out at her house for the rest of the day. 

---------

continue....

This one is short cause I have no idea left. My brain already work hard. I can't continue it. Will do the next one longer! 

please follow and star my story if you like it! it mean a lot!!!