Eight

You and Jungwoo really get along well. Now you just sit alone in the room because Jungwoo have to do his work. You look at your phone. 1:00 PM. You looked at Jimin. Still focusing on his work.

Few of his shirt button were undone.

BA-DUPP

With the sleeves rolled up to his elbow and messy like hair.

BA-DUPP

His pushed them back and sigh furiously.

Ba-DUPP

His eyebrow furrowed as he looked again at the paper that he hold on his left and the computer.

Ba-DUPP

His soft plump lip- AYE WHAT THE FUCK?!

You put your hand on your chest. Wh-why is my he-heart?....NO there's no way! NO.

-----------

I looked at the computer. Ah it's already 1:07 PM. She must felt hungry. I looked at her Why is she holding her chest? Is she hurt?

Jimin got up from his chair and walk towards you. He stopped in front of you and kneel. "You okay?"

You looked at Jimin in front of you. His eyes is so pretty...."AAAAAAAA!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING TO ME?!" you shouted while holding your head. Jimin looked at you weird.

'the fuck with this woman?' Jimin thought.

"You okay? Do we need to go to hospitals? Are you sick?" Jimin back to his panicked mood. After hearing what Jimin said, you stop and looked at him?

'Is he worried? what the fuck?' You thought and shake your head.

"Than why you act like that?" Jimin asked. "Like what?" You asked back. You can hear Jimin sigh. "You're just holding your chest. Is it hurt?" Jimin said with a worried voice.

'Okay he's definitely worried. WAIT WORRIED?! HIM? PARK MOTHERFUCKING JIMIN?!' You thought.

You stand up and looked at Jimin weird before storming out of his office room. Jimin quickly run to his table and grab his car keys and wallet before chasing you. "Yah Y/n-ah!" Jimin said as he grab your hand. Making you faced towards him. "Done running?" Jimin said looking down on you who are few cm shorter than him. Making you have to looked up to him. Your hand were resting on Jimin chest.

"Huh?" "what huh? You dumb or something?" Jimin said. "Uhum" Someone cough. You and Jimin looked towards the sound. All of Jimin's employee were looking at you and Jimin. From the corner right, left, in front and behind. Looking at you and Jimin surprise. Never saw their CEO acted like that. Even Jungwoo.

Only Y/N

Jimin and you who realize the position you are in push Jimin away from you. He looked at you and the employee while you covering you face with both of you hand. "Sorry for my action. Go do your work. I'm sorry" Jimin said before he pulled you by your hand.

He pulled you into the elevator. Even inside the elevator he didn't let go of your hand. You looked at him. "Jimin" you called him. He looked at you. "What?" "Your hand" "let them be. You need to get used to it anyway, you're going to marry me and I will be holding you a lot because you will run away like before" He said. You looked at him.