where it all began.

Zack p.o.v

I was just five years old when I first met Emma.

*flash back*

That day, mother and I saw two big trucks parked at the front of the new house next door. And people in uniforms going in out of the new house.

'wonder what's going i nthere. Is it  robbery?' I thought to myself.

"Haha its okay zack" said a familiar voice at the back of me. I turn to see who it is buy I was carried suddenly.

"Its just that we are going to have a new neighbor." Said the man. "DADDY!" i laughed little as dad  throws me in the air and catches me. when dad does that, it felt like i was superman, flying in the sky..... well, more like having a bumpy flight in the air. 

"oh my it looks like you two are having fun." said mother as she smiles at us. dad stopped trowing me in the air and walked towards mom and kissed her in the forehead. 

*slam*

we all heard a car door closed and looked toward the sound. i saw a man carrying a girl about my age. her hair is really black and was tied half way up. she wore a white dress with black lace, making the dress have an ivy leaves falling down with black shoes to match. the girl seem to be sleeping. and to be honest, she really looked cute that i found myself blushing lightly. suddnly the girl woke up and looked at me. she stared at me for awhile and then smiled at me. little did i know that we will always be together.

end of flash back

emma's p.o.v

my mom and dad divorced when i was four. then two days after they divorced, mom left me with my dad and my father decided to move into another neighborhood taking me with him. that is when i first met zack. when i first saw him, he was wearing black t-shirt and dark blue short pants. who knew that we would be best friends