new school new people.

Emma POV
*beep beep beep beep*

I woke up from the sounding of my alarm. Which pretty much annoys me every morning. I look at the time and it was 6:30am. Then I looked at my door. My high school uniform hung there. 'Oh right I'm a high schooler now'.

It took me several minutes for me to get ready and head out downstairs.

"Good morning dad"

"Morning princess"

"Dad I told you to stop calling me that. I'm not longer a child" I said as I pouted.

"Haha alright Emma, here's you food and money."

"Thanks dad"I kissed dad goodbye and headed out the door.

On the way, I met up with zack. "Yo Emma!" He called out to me.

"Hey" I called back. Zack is also wearing his uniform and to he really looks sharp.

"Let's go" zack said as he grabbed my hand and headed to school together.

Zack's POV

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. Today's that day of High school year. Its shocking that that Emma and I enrolled to the same school again. Looks like we'll be together again.

Several minutes after getting ready, I grabbed my bag and rushed down stairs

"Mom Zack's up!" I hear my older brother, Romeo, yelled out.

Romeo already graduated collage and is now a lawyer. Right now he is moving out of the house to start on his own. And apparently he has no girlfriend, even though girls swoon over him given the fact that he's good looking. (Don't think wrong I don't swing that way.)

"Morning" I said to him

"Wow someone's in a grumpy mood. What? Haven't been able to write lyrics?" Asked romeo. And yes I like music and so does Emma

"No i'm just still sleepy"

"Mmhmm liar. Too much dreaming of Emma." Romeo teased me

".......*blush*... Jerk" I said as I looked away. After I finished breakfast, I left the house and headed to school. Lucky I caught up with Emma. Emma was using her uniform and to be honest, she looks freaking hot...

We decided to walk together to school. When we got there, we headed to class together. But along the way we got lost.

Emma's POV

We were heading to class together since we had the same class, some how along the way we got lost. It seems like we've been walking in circle.

"Excuse me, but are you lost?" Someone asked. We turned around to see a girl and a dude. They introduce themselves to us and found out they were in the same class as we are and is also lost.

The girls name is Lizzy. She has really white skin and jet black hair. She was shorter than the dude standing next to her. Lizzy is the same age as me.

The dude next to lizzy, is name Gen. He is taller than Lizzy and I. He has black shaggy hair and light skin. And one year older than us.