Jealousy

Zack POV.

It has been one month since school has started. And as usual every lectures in class I end up falling asleep. I have habit of everything I hear or read, I can remember it. So I don't really study at all. You can say that I am not human because of this habit.

A lot has changed since Emma and I entered high school. We made new friends. Lizzy and gen, who is in the same class as us. Gen likes sports like I do(sometimes) but we always play music. Lizzy and Emma would listen to us play and sometimes sing along. I loved Emma voice. But damn it does she has to be so dense enough to not know my feelings for her! I mean come on Bambi notice me Bambi!

(Yes that's my nickname for her)

Emma's POV

I walked along the hallways alone. Zack was no where to be found. honestly i felt lonely without him by my side. He was always there beside me like a bubble gum stuck into me. *sigh* i walked toward my desk when i found a note on top of it. the note said:

"hey there Emma, you may not know me and i may not really know you. but i have seen you alot of times and i thought that you were really cute. anyways, please meet me at the gate after school. i would really like to get to know you sometime"

"what is that?" i looked at the back of me and it was Zack, Gen, and Lizzy.

"nothing" i said with a small tone.

"oh come on Bambi i know when you're lying... come on spit out" zack said to me. crap i forgot about that. i hand over the note to him and he read it. zack was about to say something until the bell rang and i grabbed the note from him.

Zack POV

A love note? Who could this secret admirer be? If I find this dude Imma beat the crap outta this faggot. What the hell... I shouldnt be thinking like this I mean come on..  Zack stop it...  Emma will recognize  your feelings just be patient.  *mentally slap myself *

Emma pov

Finally end of freaking prison.  "hey Emma wanna go eat out? " Lizzy asked me.
"hell yeah" I replied. Am I forgetting  something?.

"what's wrong" asked Gen as he and Zack were standing at the door way.

"nothing let's go"

We walked towards the school gate. I saw a boy with the same uniform. Does he goes to the same school as us? The hot looking dude looked up and our eyes met.  He smile and started walking towards us. 

"Emma did you get my letter?" he said to me slightly  blushing. 

"note? Oh that note. Yeah I received it." I replied. 

"you did? For reals?"

"no I didn't receive it.  Just kidding " I laughed. 

"hey we are going to eat out wanna come" asked lizzy

"sure" he said to me

"by the way my name is Romeo"