Dark secret

Zack pov

Literally there is something wrong with this dude. What's his name? Juliet? Nooo... Oh yeah, Romeo. After the eat out he's been hanging around Emma quite a lot lately. And been really clingy with her. Like dude, she is not a toy for you to be playing with.

As I was walking towards through the hallways, I saw a Swarm of girls crowding a person. I looked closely and it was Romeo. 'oh romeo oh Romeo where art thou Romeo?' I sarcastically teased him as he walked passed me.

"girls girls I love you all and always will. My beautiful roses" Romeo said so ever so sweetly. Trying to seduce the girls with his voice. PLAYBOY ALERT!! PEOPLE!! PLAY BOY ALERT!!!

riiiiiinnnnngggg

The school bell ring as the girls scattered away from prince Romeo. (Note the sarcasm people)

"Oh there you are Zack" Romeo called out. -_-||

"What is it?" I said to him.

"Hey is Emma been talking to you about me?" He said while blushing. Seriously dude.

"No why?" I said back to him, trying to kill his lovey dovey mood.

"Oh.... o okay" he said as he scratched behind his ear. "Well see ya in class" he patted me in the back trying to fake a smile.

romeo pov

I walked around the hallways and as usual all the girls have screaming and running up too me like I'm their idol. All girls except one.. Emma.... She's always with that boy name Zack. I mean what does she see in that guy? What does he have that I don't got? Soon... When the time is Right., Emma and Zack will be broken apart and his precious Emma will be a part of my herem. Yes, she'll be mine..