- 2 -

CHAPTER 2

Gregorio

👑

Sheets tangled on his leg and lower half as he thrusted into the woman . His thrusts were unrelenting and unforgiving as he plowed into her not caring if she was hurt or not .

It had been 2 hours since they began and he still hadn't found the release he had sought after .
She had cum 3 times and he still didn't find his high .

"Fuck ." The woman yelled with her long brunette hair sprawled onto the satin sheets .

"Damn it ." Was all he said as he finally stopped . He pulled out with a grunt and looked at the woman lazily .

"Why did you stop ?" She asked breathlessly as she looked into his eyes .

"Get up ." Was all he said as he shuffled off the bed and wrapped a towel around his lower half ; he pointed towards the closed door "Get out ." He walked into the bathroom without another word.

"But , ba‐" she tried to speak while she followed him in the bathroom but was cut off when the door slammed in her face . "Get the fuck out !!" He yelled from the bathroom.

She only sighed and bit her lips . His anger only seemed to fuel her desire for him . She wanted him and her persistent nature wouldn't allow her to walk out the door without being satisfied by him once more .

She walked back to the bed and sat on the edge . Patiently waiting for him to come finish what he had started .

-

"Didn't I tell you to get the fuck out !" Gregorio asked walking out of the bathroom with a towel in his hand clad in black Nike shorts .

"B-but baby I thought you wanted me ." She pouted looking at him with dark green eyes .

"Exactly the key word being wanted. You didn't satisfy me and now I'm asking you to leave ." He said matter of a fact .

He hated clingy women who latched onto him the minute they found out about his riches or what he could offer them . The feeling was unsettling and he wouldn't have it .

"Baby . Why don't I just ease your frustrations away ."

"By giving me a dry ass blowjob? Fucking get out before I escort you out myself ." He said angrily as he walked into the closet without saying anything more .

The woman sat there just glaring at the door .

She wanted to sleep with him and she felt that she had the right to it , after all he hadn't finished what he started and that had her fuming .

Being a minister's child had its perks and she would make sure he was kneeling and asking for her to be his sooner than later .

A few minutes passed by and he walked out of the closet clad in a dark almost black suit with the three buttons on his dress shirt undone . A thin gold chain accentuated his neck and on his fingers were the rings he wore gold rings .

His dark hair was sleeked back and his cologne filled the air in the room .

"Since I had to repeat myself about twice this morning. I think I will be getting you removed from The premises Miss . Hernendez. "
The woman tightly held the sheets to her chest and kept looking straight at him .

A small chuckle left his lips as he made his way toward the phone .
He pressed a button and muttered softly into the phone . Minutes later a dark tall man walked into the room with a frightening expression on his face .

"Sergio ." Gregorio called out as he smiled wickedly at the now shaking woman.

"Si , capo ."

"Togli questa puttana dalla Mia vista prima che la uccida ." He said menacingly.

(Get this bitch out of my sight before I kill her .)

"Si". Was all Sergio said before moving forward and grabbing the young woman and placing her on his shoulders .

"Leave me alone!!" She yelled as she feel to the ground . " fucking grab her by the hair if you have to and get her the fuck out of my house!" Gregorio said with a dark look in his eyes .

There was one thing he knew he would never do and that was lay a hand on a woman but the crazy puttana was pressing his buttons .
It was too early in the morning and he didn't have time for that .

-

"Bocelli. " Gregorio grumbled as he looked at his best friend .

"Cassim. " Bertolt said with a big smile on his face . A chuckle left his lips as he looked at his frowning friend , something he was accustomed to ."How have you been my friend ?" He asked Gregorio .

"Good I suppose but this fucking meeting is like a thorn in my ass."

"Tell me about it . I would've been happier if I could stay here but Hera insisted that I should come ." He didn't want to leave his wife and new born but he had to do all he could to keep them safe .

"How's she and Delilah." Grayson asked "As good as can be I guess ." Bertolt shrugged with a big smile .

"Where will it be taking place ?" Gregorio asked as they both walked toward the sleek black jet on the tarmac . The words vincetti cassim written in cursive on the side . "It'll be happening in London , England in the afternoon ."

"And the shipment ?" He asked again pulling out a lighter as he put the cigarette between his lips .
He quickly lit the tip and took a big huff before blowing out the smoke . Some coming out his nose as he let out a deep breath .

"Saturday , Kairro said they have been monitoring for its arrival and it should be here by then ." Bertolt finished just as they began ascending into the jet .

"Good . Get everything ready for the meeting with Jaxon in 2 days . The yakuza are up my ass because of that fucking kid ." He slowly huffed again letting the air engulf his lungs before letting out a breath again . "Tell Marcio that I want more girls , Questo fottuto club deve ricominciare a correre."

(This fucking club has to start running again .)

"Will do ."