Chapter 3

Her emerald eyes glinted it red-orange light of the setting sun. After hours of searching, she turned up with nothing. She glanced at her mothers crude grave, and decided it needed color. She set off into the darkening forest to findsome flowers for the grave.

As she was carefully stepping over the twisted roots and fallen branches, she heard some rustleing in the bushes behind her. Teeth and claws ready for action, she turned around. "Whoosh!" A large winged creature swooped out of the trees overhead and attacked a goblin like... thing that had emerged from the bush. Startled, Luna jumped back and fell over a tree root and hit the ground. A girl, about her age, with large black wings, claws for feet, black hair, and shimmering red eyes emerged from the follage. The winged girl stared at Lunnette for a few minutes tilting her head to the side a few times before deciding to introduce her self.

"Sorry for startling you." The girl apologized, reaching out her hand to pull her up. Luna grasped her long pale fingers, with sharp black talon like nails, pulling herself up. As Lunnette brushed off her red, black and white dress, the strange girl spoke up. " My name is Seraphim, pleased to meet you, wolf girl." "Oh, hey. My name is Lunnette, but you can just call me Luna." Lunnette responded, fixing her corset. Seraphim tilted her head to the right, then to the left, as if she was trying to understand something. "So Luna, do you know where Nights Edge went?" She inquired. " Nights Edge, who are they?" Luna asked back. " How can you live in Evandesance and not know who they are?" Seraphim asked dumbfounded, as Lunnette just looked at her blankly. " Well, they are a pack consisting of the most powerful creatures of the surrounding lands. They wish to conquer Evandesance, and rule the territory by force. They where once ruled by there most powerful member, a large wolf by the name of Sterling, but he ran off when he got tired of their cruel ways."
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know, I know, another short chapter. But don't kill me yet I'll update really soon. Don't kill me please!

See you soon,
Kiba