Chapter 1

Picture above is Lunnette

After Sterlings death, Kulaura moved into a cabin in a small clearing in the forest. The villagers despised her, and wanted her out of the town, but they had pity on her. They didn't know that she was aware of Sterlings true form, nor did they know that she was pregnant.

Nine months later, Kulaura gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, named Lunnette. She had soft black hair, and pale skin like her mother, and she had green eyes and the ears and tail of her father. She was not allowed to leave the forest because of her wolf like appearance, so she stayed in the forest. One day when little Lunnette went to play in the forest, she saw a tiny grey wolf pup. Because Lunnette was half wolf, she could understand the speech of the little pup. She and the little wolf, Kira, became good friends and got along well. On Lunnettes eighth birthday, her mother dyed her brown cloak a crimson red, Lunnettes favorite color, and gave it to her as a present. From then on, she would bring her grandmother eggs, jam, and other delightful things her mother would make from the materials she would discover in the forest.

"Lunnette!" Her mother called from the kitchen. A very muddy black wolf skidded inside and perched herself on the meager wooden table. " Just because today is your birthday doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want, Luna. Now clean up the mud you tracked in and the leaves you have stuck in your fur." Her mother scolded. She was rewarded with a grunt from Lunnette before she changed into her human form and walked over to the sink to get a rag to clean up with.

After grudgingly completing her task, Luna went back into the kitchen to eat her breakfast of eggs and toast. " Luna, take the basket of eggs to grandma, she's waiting." Reminded mother. " Huh? But today's my birthdaaaaay." Whined Lunnette through a mouthful of toast. " Lunnette, don't talk back right now, my head is killing me." Lunnette got up, grabbed the basket, and walked over to the door. " Don't forget your cloak!" Called mother as she exited the house. Lunnette sighed and put her red cloak, covering her ears as she walked into the dark forest.

Luna walked through the dense fog of the forest, staring at her crimson cloak whirling around her ankles, and her basket bumping against her ankles. When she heard the sound of sticks breaking, she stopped in her tracks fearful of a coming attack. When she was tackled from behind she broke out into a huge grin. "Kira!" She shouted spinning around. "You scared me half to death!" Kira let out a small chuckle, which sounded more like a soft roll of thunder. Lunnette sat her basket of eggs down on a bed of leaves, and jumped on her friend, transforming while doing so. Grey clashed with black as the wolves rolled around on the ground. They played around a lot,and this time, as usual, Luna won the sort brawl.

After straightening her red and black dress, and smoothing her black locks, she swooped up her basket and skipped down the path to the town, chatting with Kira. When she reached the edge of the forest, Kira said he'd wait there for Lunnette to come back. Luna walked over to her mothers old cottage were her grandmother stayed. Luna knocked on her door. " Lunnette! How are you? Come in, come in! " Her grandmother ushered her inside. "I'm doing we'll thank you" Lunnette replied, mustering every ounce of politeness she possessed. As she sat down on a chair, her grandmother exclaimed, "Lunnette, you broke my eggs! This is the second time this happened this month!" Lunnette winced as her grandmother took her by her hair and brought her outside, remembering her last punishment. Her grandmother took her switch and started to spank her. But when Kira saw this, he thought that his best friend was being attacked, so he bolted to her rescue.

He pounced on top of the old lady, just as the woodsman walked by. Alarmed, he took his axe and swung it into the mistaken wolfs head. Lunnette just stood there, watching a geyser of blood squirt of her friends head. When the woodsman rushed over to see if she was ok, she just stood, disconnected from the world, staring at the spreading pool of red. When the kind old man shook her shoulders to get her attention, something in her snapped. Her nails grew longer and sharper, her teeth grew abnormally long and her usual green eyes, glowed red. She shrieked as she ripped his throat out with her claws and fled into the forest. She ran and ran, stumbling over tree roots until her vision clouded and she colapsed, welcoming the sleep that came over her.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys,
Hope you like this chapter!
Please comment and give me feed back.
If you think I should include something, I'm open to suggestions

Don't forget to howl at the moon,
Kiba