chapter 10

I saw mr.kim making out with some chick .

She was elegant and had a nice body I mean what you call perfect yeah she's perfect.

I didnt wanna look awkward so I went and immediately handed him his coffee without any glance.

Authors pov

Y/n - here's your coffee sir

Tae looked at her and saw hurt expression in her eyes and he was satisfied cuz he knew y/n liked him the way she looks at him and all and he wanted to take revenge for slapping him that day .

Tae- can't you see we are  busy ?

Y/n - but-

Then the girl sitting on tae"s lap spoke .

Girl - eww such a piece of low looking shit , omg tae how could you hire someone so low being like her like eww how could you she looks so ugly man.

Not to mention a fucking worn out shoe seriously working in this such highly respected company you really allowed beggars to work for you .

Babe I am disappointed at you look at the standard of this company and people working here the look at her ,she dosen't even qualify for janitors job duh .

Plz fire her babe she will just be a downfall towards your company and your own parents would  be disappointed in you .

Y/n-* she was true I am a low being but how could she disrespect me like that .but i still kept quite I know mr .kim is a nice person he will help me like the last time .so looked at his eyes.
But the next thing he did shocked me even more.

Tae- you are right babe I just pity her that time but she Is getting on my nerves.

And yes y/n you are officially no longer a part of this company and yeah the house I gave you plz empty it by tonight otherwise i will call the police

Also it doesn't matter you leaving  nobody care anyway you may leave now .

Y/n pov

I was so heart broken how can he do that I was raging but I cant do anything cuz I have nobody to support me or care for me they are right I dont belong here

I didnt say any word and I left from there .

Tae pov

I finally got my revenge but the fact that I feel so guilty for doing that to her ...

The girl again started kissing me but I wasnt in the mood anymore so I pushed her off and gave her money for acting yeah that's right for acting .

I dont feel satisfied at all!after the expression y/n had earlier there is this uneasy bubbling inside of me but I shrugged it and  continue to work with a heavy heart.