chapter two

After hearing that she entered the office room.
Her jaw dropped at the sight of sight of such well furnished room .
Y/n thought *these all stuff must be very expensive *

Taehyung then turn around to face y/n.

Y/n was speechless at how handsome he was his perfect muscular body ,silky smooth jet black hair,bright blue eyes like ocean where anyone can drown, sharp and strong jaw which can cut a banana from it .only word could describe him was" perfect man".

Y/n did not recognize for how long she was staring at him.

A voice interrupted her thoughts.

Taehyung-"take a seat".

She obeyed him and sat on the chair

*taehyung straight away start with the questions *

Tae-"what are ur qualifications?"
Y/n-"i graduated from xxxxxxxx college and here are my degrees"
Y/n shows him the file she brought.

Tae-"are u single?"
Y/n-"what type of question is this for an interview?"

Taehyung *gets angry* because no one ever thinks to dare to question him .

Tae-"DON'T QUESTION ME BACK JUST ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTIONS AND IF U DONT WANT TO THEN LEAVE THIS OFFICE U FREAK"

Y/n fliched at sudden raise in his voice and her eyes started watering but holds it becuz she really needs a job in order to pay her mom's medical Bill's and also fees for her sister's school .

Y/n-"yes I am single"
Tae-*smirked*
What are your kinks
Y/n thought *why is this bastard  asking
Personal questions, UGH! I have no other choice other than answering them.
Y/n-"calling pet names,handcuffing, blindfold .....................

Tae-"okay so you are now hired as my personal assistant and your work starts from tomorrow at 9:00 am and dont be late or u have to work overnight and with no food.* he stated coldly *

Y/n-thank you sir for keeping me for this high post job.

Taehyung just ignored

Y/n pov

I then went back home to give my mom good news about getting a job in the most richest company in South Korea.

Now I can easily pay the medical Bill's and school fees I am really happy and I will work hard for  well being of my family .

_________________________________________

Love u guys I will post it often and it's not a very big ff
As it's also my first time plz give ur opinion about this ff 🤗💜