chapter 11

Y/n pov

It already was evening and I was packing my stuff dont know where to go because I dont want my parents to think that I am not capable of anything and dont want to burden them at the same time .

I was done with everything and took a last glance e back at the house and went out it was pitch dark outside and o am hella scared of darkness already and I didnt know where to go so I just walked and walked wherever the road was taking me and the roads were all silent
.

I saw a 24/7open shop nearby but as I was going to take a step forward someone covered my mouth with some chemical and I passed out

Tae pov

I told her to vacate the house by tonight but I was pacing out as she had nowhere to go .

I didnt think twice and grabbed my keys and went to her apartment and saw it was locked that means she already left but!I found a note sticking on the door.

Note:

Thank you mr kim , I never realized but u actually helped me a lot with everything because of you my family is living a healthy and a happy life and how  can I forget you are the one who saved me like a superhero from the rapist I just owe u a lot and I dont know how to pay you back but instead I dont wanna be a burden to u at all so I am leaving as you told me to . And yeah I  really love you front the bottom of my heart and I know you cant accept it because employees should not cross the line maybe I did somewhere also I am really low class I dont deserve anything from you anyway so yeah goodbye to you if you ever notice this letter .

Love you so much cant help , your my first love .
Y/n

I was already crying she is so nice and I was being an asshole to her whole te yet she praised me so much  I regret everything I REGRET IT SO FUCKING MUCH UGHH
.

ITS NOT time for crying I need to find her as soon as possible .

I called my guards and told them to keep checkpoints at every place so it will make it easier to find her .

The I ran through small  roads and alleys to find her .
And stopped when I heard someone crying my name?
I followed the voice and the next thing filled rage inside my whole body it was the fucking bastard from the last time tearing her clothes .

I did not control this Time I went and there picked up a sharp looking stone and stabbed him without thinking and told the guards to take care of that.

Then I picked up y/n

I regret leaving her like that she was trembling with fear .....

I am sorry y/n I know it isn't enough but -

Till then she was already asleep .
Then I lead her to my mansion and from now on our mansion!she is gonna stay here forever and I will do anything for her forgiveness.