chapter seven

Tae pov

I was doing my work as usual but suddenly I got a call I was confused as to why someone is calling me so late then I checked the name it was y/n without any more thinking I picked up the phone .

Tae-*hello? Y/n ,y/n where are you are you ok ?*
But instead of someone answering I hear faint sound of someone pleading for help and then there were wierd noises that's it, I tracked her location and drove off to the bar.

I entered the bar in a hurry it was such a disgusting view people drinking and throwing up here and there I then asked people showing y/ns picture if anyone saw her one of the receptionist told me that she is in the VIP room number 109 .

I then went closer to the room I hear a man with a woman and all those nasty sounds and at the thought of y/n with a stranger doing this was a big no no

whith anger fuming I entered the room breaking the lock of the door, I saw the most horrible sight y/n with her naked back facing the man and the gross man was just goin to rape her that's it I punched him hard on his face and he passed out.

I then saw her condition,I immediately covered her with my coat wrapping my arms around her securely I left the bar and drove off to her house.(she has to her own house Its mentioned earlier in the story).

I brought her to her house I lifted her up on my back and started going up the stairs cuz she lives on the 4th floor .

But then I felt something really soft and squishy wait- omg her ass is so soft you so cute i- I am acting like pervert .

*WTH KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT  IF SHE KNOWS WHAT I AM DOING BUT JUST ACTING TO BE ASLEEP BUT ACTUALLY SHE IS JUST CHECKING IF I AM A PERVERT OR NOT NOOO!*

I immediately let go off her at brought her to her feet and then unlocked the lock with the key which was stupidly kept below the doormat 😑

I then went inside her cozy house and tucked her inside the bed .

She was looking so peaceful I feel like ripping that man off but dont worry he is going to suffer a lot .

I seated myself on a chair In front of her admiring her beauty i couldn't help but give a soft peck on her forehead.

Wait- why am I blushing like a teenager no I am the cold boss then why am I going soft for her no NO i need to be cold otherwise she will not do any of the work already she is lazy like lazy like a crazy person .

If I tell her to do the assigned work at the stipulated time but all she does is doze off nope she is gonna regret dozing off all these days I am gonna give her a mountain of work *smirking devilishly * but only when she recovers from the incident that happened today I feel like crying such a bad thing happed to her I will protect her at any cost .

But wait why was she crying ?! I will ask her tomorrow at office .

Then I wrote a letter and stuck it at her forehead and then I went out without any worries because she had really nice and sweet people at her neighborhood and then I sat in the car and drove off to my *MANSION* .I dont mean to brag but yeah .

_______________☆■☆■☆■☆■☆____________

Love you guys
And I know my update is really late and chapters are short really sorry for that  .as it is my first book so yeah plz support borahae armys

as it is my first book so yeah plz support borahae armys

This was me anyone else?👇