Chapter: 11

(Art and music is not mine)

///////////
Y/n (POV )

Y/n: issei you really had to agree didn't yah? you dumbass.

You said to issei

Issei: what do you mean by that y/n?.

Issei ask questionably

Y/n: you really are dumb huh? I'm talking about why did you join the red headed brats peerage.

You had explained

Issei: well I felt sorry for her so I joined since she didn't like her arrange marriage. That's why I join even though it might cost my life during the rating game, I couldn't let her suffer even if she knew that I was going to die before.

He said back making you sigh at his foolishness

Y/n: issei issei you do know what went wrong with that right?, I had to showed up to save your ass from almost getting burnt in that club room.

You said back in a somewhat mad tone while eating pizza and using your time manipulation to show the readers what had happen before.

-before-

Issei: I won't let you touch rias!!!!!.

Issei said while summoning his [boosted gear]

Issei: boost!!

Issei said again while powering up to fight riser, so he can protect rias

Riser: how dare you!!! Learn your place you lowly waste of pawn!!!.

Riser said making his peerage and his sister back up in the corner, to summon a barrier around them self making rias do the same for her peerage. Grayfia was going to stop this but somebody had beat her to it.

????: my my issei you really had to cause me some problems yeah?.

This mystery person had said coming from a portal from below, with dark smoke coming out from that had shook everybody from its presence.

Issei had looked back

Issei: y/n?

Y/n: yup you had guess here is the prize.....pizza!!!!.

You said after summoning a pizza box out of no where, and shoving it into issei's arms.

Riser: who dares interrupt the great riser tell me your name!?!?!?.

Riser said in a mad voice.

grayfia was going to ask the same thing before you had turned towards him, by twisting your neck making your body follow as well scaring a few people

Y/n: nah you already heard it once I'm not telling you.

You said in a monotone and emotionless voice scaring issei as well as everybody else

Riser: how dare you treat me like thi-.....what are you doing!?!?.

Riser said when he saw you open your arms out wide
Making multiple chains appear from the ground. Wrapping up riser and his whole peerage, including his sister

( not mine )Y/n: me? I'm just getting ready to kill you and your peerage

( not mine )
Y/n: me? I'm just getting ready to kill you and your peerage.

You said before a sudden pressure had tried to stop you, you turned towards the person that tried to stop you. It was the milf maid

Grayfia: please stop before I have to use force.

She said in a serious voice making you use your own against her

Y/n: try and stop ME!

You said making everybody fall on the floor unable to get up, issei saw this and told him to stop. Which you hesitantly agree since, you didn't want to man slaughter the whole devil race.....yet.

////////
( author: I'm going to skip this since i want to end this chapter soon, so here what's happen. Once
Issei had told you to stop you had sealed your aura so they can stand now. Making riser ask for a
Rating game before teleporting his Whole peerage and him away from this monster. Grayfia had ask you to tell her who you are, you said no before forcefully teleport her back to the underworld. The red hair had tried talk to you, but you had summon a circle under issei making him teleport to where he and you are going to talk at in present time. You had finish what you talking about, before giving him device that can teleport you to him.

( you don't need to teleport by using that device, you could had just teleport in the middle of the game. But you was to lazy to even do that, since you are currently busy doing something and had to quickly get back to it.)

——————

Thanks for reading and stay tune for the might be last chapters so I can focus on my other story.