Sly Racoon - Planet Sanzaru

Sly Racoon was going about his usual business when he saw what looked like a Meteor coming down.
He emmidiately made his way to where it was going to crash.
The closer he got to it, the more apparent that it was a spaceship out of control.

He thought to himself that he would need to get there to attempt to save the pilot or/and passengers.

Meanwhile Robotnic calls Blunt, the thugs for less leader to ask about quark.
He said that will find out and let him know.
Shortly after he calls robotnic back to let him know that quark is barbecue chicken.
Obviously, robotnic wasn't really bothered about quark.
But he instructed Blunt to place more men on the job, and increase firepower.
The heroes were beggining to be a nuisance.

When Sly got to the sight, he checked the ship, but there was nothing really there.
It seemed to be empty.
He just missed the prod robot sent by robotnic to gather intel and send it back to robotnic.

Sly forgot about the ship and walked back to his hideout.
A few hours later, warships come down from nowhere.
"What is going on here?"

The ships start attacking his planet.
He can fight monsters, but he's no match for warships.
Sly decides to send out a an help alert.

Angela picked up the help request and contacted Ratchet straight away.
He told angela that he was going to make priority to save sonic friend, Tales.
Angela insisted that a lot of inhabitants from that planet could die.
He looked at sonic as if requesting a change of heart. But sonic didn't even aknowledge his moves.
Ratchet: Ok, angela, here's what we're going to do.
We'll contact klonoa and knucles to go to planet sanzaru and we'll carry on looking gor tales.
Angela: I've pinpointed tales location, but sanzaru is near your current location... and they need urgent help ratchet. There's a full scale attack going on right now.
Ratchet: Sonic... I know tales is your best friend... but.
Sonic: Angela, where is tales?
Angela: He is on planet earth.
Sonic: Ok, please tell Knuckles to rescue tales. We'll go fight these warships.
Ratchet: Thanks Sonic.
Sonic: I will go meet them after we land.

Angela communicated with Klonoa fighter ship and explained what happened and the details of the current situation.

Ratchet flew the ship around the battleships.
Twisting, swaying, and spinning while shooting; they took down the fleet.
However, there were many troops on the ground.
Angela told Ratchet to meet with Sly at a designated Randevouz point.

After they landed, they met sly, who updated them on the situation.
They asked sly if he noticed any sort of giant machine, or anything that resembled a leader or boss.
He mentioned he did see a bigger machine go towards the raritarium mine.
Ratchet: That ought to be it.

Sonic asked ratchet if he could handle the situation, now that the bigger threat was out.
Ratchet said that he would do his best.
Sonic then asked to borrow ratchet's fightership to go rescue tales.
Ratchet tried to warn sonic of a possible ambush, but he wasn't listening.
Ratchet agreed to lend his ship and warned him to be careful.

They went separate ways.
Ratchet, Clank and Sly moved up the pathway.
On the way they chatted about silly things, such as asking eachother if they had lombaxes or raccoons in eachother's planet, respectively.

The machines didn't seem that threatning, but they sure packed quite a punch... well, an electric discharge with extremely high voltage.
So much so that they knocked clank 'unconscious'.
Ratchet advised sly that had to work with eachother the best they could.
In fact, they actually made a good duo.
They made good work of the machines.
Simce clank was knocked out, sly did the high jumping/climbing to open doors.

They got to a huge metal gate... and of course it was locked.
Sly: Now what?
Ratchet: I got this.

Ratchet used his circuit unlocker gadget.
Sly: Now that's neat.
Ratchet: Isn't it?

He had to connect the circuits in the right order before the defense mechanism shut it down, thus having to restart.
He got the door unlocked.
On the other side two bunkers with rapid machine guns were set.

Sly: Oh so they took over this military base... hm!
Ratchet: One of us will have to distract them, create a divertion so the other can take out those bunkers.
Sly: There might be an easier way.
You create an explosion and I'll sneak in and take the gunners out.
Ratchet: So what's the difference?
You're just doing it the other way around.
Sly: Take out the gunners silently and avoid them calling the entire army on us.
Ratchet: Take out the gun emplacements and no more threat.
Clank: Are you two done?
Ratchet: Clank, welcome back buddy.
Sly: So what you think little buddy? Take out the bunkers entirely or sneak in and take out the gunners?
Clank: Sneak in.
Ratchet: Hey, you're supposed to be on my side.
Clank: We're a team...
Sly: He's right.
Ratchet: Oh shut up. Let's just do this.
Sly: Ok, What weapons have you got?
Ratchet: I don't know why we're wasting time, as soon as they start shooting, the entire base will be on alert mode anways.
Sly: Ok then, I'll sneak in to the right. Take out that one and then I'll go left.
If you see them shoot, then take them out with your Ryno.
Ratchet: I've got guided missiles.
Sly: YOU JUST TELL ME THAT NOW?
Ratchet: Shhhh
Sly: Ok clank, what was your oppinion again?
Clank: Come on you two, the way is clear.

Clank had taken out the gunners sneaking in while the other two squabbled.
They looked at eachother and started laughing.

They made their way in the base to find calture soldiers and their commander.
After a short talk of gratitude, the commander said he'd take care of the rest of the Invaders, and indicated them the faster way to the mine through the back of the base.

Arriving there they saw to no surprise that the huge machine that sly saw was nothing other than a digger.
Sly: How are we going to bring that monstrosity down?
I don't think that R.Y.N.O. rocket launcher of yours is going to be enough.
Ratchet: Well, we'll use the same plan. I'll shoot and create a distraction; and you use your climbing skills and go up to the pilot box and take him out.
Sly: Sounds like a solid plan.

Surely enough, they did so fight the giant digger like so.
Soon the digger was out.

They agreed that they work well as a team.
Ratchet invited sly to join the crew.
Sly thought that was a good idea, but how were they going to leave the planet?
They had no spaceship.
Ratchet: Good point.