Rayman - Planet Saturn

On the way to saturn, the heroes discussed amongst themselves, questioning why saturn.
Maybe it was another decoy, as robotnic might have thought that the heroes were fewer and that they most likely picked to save their friends first.
Many questions emerged, but none that it really mattered at that point.
Speculation was as pointless as it  was irrelevant.

They arrived at saturn.
Crash led them to his friend home.

Rayman was training when he heard someone call him.
Crash: Ray...
He looked back to see crash and two other heroes.
Ray: Crash, what are you doing in these parts?
Crash: You got yourself a nuclear device here.
Ray: So that's what them robots were doing?
Sly: Yeah... planting a bomb... and they took a pile load of raritarium too.
Klonoa: We're here to stop the bomb.
Ray: Let's not waste time then... by the way, why plant the bomb here?
Sly: We believe it's a divertion.
Ray: What for?
Klonoa: Long story, tell ya later.
Crash: Yeah, let's move faster...

Meanwhile, Ratchet and the others were about a quarter of the way there.
Snivelak was quite away, in another galaxy.
Robotnic and blunt were always one step ahead and planned the set up well.
However, little they knew that the hero crew was now seven large, and three more being held hostage.
Ratchet told clank that this time they will finish thugs for less, for good.
No mistakes this time. Blunt would go down once and for all.

Back in saturn, the heroes were almost reaching the place where Rayman saw the giant machine.
Sly: There it is. That's gotta be the bomb.
Crash: Let's go.

Suddenly, hundreds of small robots came in their direction.
Sly: Guess we're fighting then?
Klonoa: Yeah.

Robots of all sorts came in charging.
Mechanical bees, quadpods with machine guns, tanks.
Klonoa kept his distance, shooting his gun; while Rayman, Sly, and crash bashed their way through in close quarters melee fighting.

The four heroes made a good team.
Soon there was scrap metal all around them.
They did a short celebration, complementing eachother.
Sly climbed up the rock where the bomb was planted.
Klonoa asked him if it was time trigger or detonation?
Sly responded by saying that it seemed to be both. A detonator would activate a timer, which then trigger it to explode once it reached zero.
Rayman stated that if that's the case, then it meant that either someone would trigger the bomb soon from a distance, or was watching and waiting.

Crash: Waiting for what?
Sly: For the rest of the team.
Ray: Who?
Klonoa: ... Ratchet, Clank, and Sonic.
Ray: ...?
Sly: The guys that put this team together.
Klonoa: Well, it all started with Ratchet and Clank really.
Crash: We don't have time for this. Let's just dismantle the bomb.
Sly: Relax Bandicoot... they expect the others to turn up, they wont trigger it.
Ray: He might be right you know? If we wait too long, they will figure that they might not turn up.
Sly: Ok, let's do it then.
Any ideas how to do this?

Suddenly a videocall comes up on the screen mounted on the bomb.
Robotnic: Welcome... heroes...err... your time is up. You will now die, along with this planet. Oh, don't worry. Your friends will join you soon.
Klonoa: Get that cover open.

Sly unscrewed the top of the bomb.

Klonoa: Cut the wires before he triggers the timer.
Sly cut the wires. Still on the video call, Robotnic saw sly cut the wires, and began cursing and swearing at them.
"This isn't over."
Sly said to the team that the remote detonator was disabled, but the bomb might still detonate.
Rayman suggested they would take it into space using a cargo ship.
They all agreed.
While they were bringing a cargo ship, another wave of remaining robots went on the attack.
Sly instructed them to keep going while him and klonoa dispatched the enemy.
Klonoa suggested that crash doesn't have the technical knowledge for such a task, he better do it.
Sly agreed, and asked crash to guard them.
He went on berserk mode, saying that he just about had enough of them robots.
Klonoa shouted at them to hurry up, and that there seemed to have no end to the robots.

In the end, finally the robots began decreasing in number.
The bomb was also on board the ship and ready to launch.
They discussed amongst themselves who was going to pilot the cargo ship.
They were all scared of doing it.
Sly Racoon even stated that he wasn't riding with a nuclear device on board.
Klonoa told them that if there was no significant impact or heat, it would be alright.
Suddenly Sly had an idea.

Sly: Let's drop it on snivelak.
Ray: I don't know...
Klonoa: He's right. Think about it.
We can end this in one strike.
Crash: What about the others?
Sly:  We'll let them know of the plan, and give them time to rescue the rest of the team.
Crash: I like this plan, I'm excited to be part of it.
Sly: Good. Then Klonoa will pilot the fighter ship, since he is the best pilot of us four. Rayman go with him, he needs a good shot like him.
Me and crash will pilot the cargo ship.
Ray: Thanks guys. You two are the bravest of us four.
Sly: Ok let's move.
Crash: Robotnic wont even know what hit him.
Sly: Sure he will. He might be expecting us. He's not stupid.
Crash: We still going to bomb his funny moustache to Kingdom come.
Sly: See you there. Klonoa, cover our backs.
Klonoa: You got it.