Planet Snivelak Redux

With Tales, Knuckles, and Angela held hostage, the team had to use a more subtle approach.
Ratchet asked clank if he remembered this planet. He replied by saying that he could not forget.
They instructed sonic in how to go around this city-like fortress full of traps.

Ratchet got a voice call on his wrist PDA.
Klonoa: Ratchet, come in.
Ratchet: Klonoa! How did it go?
Klonoa: We disabled the remote trigger...
Ratchet: That's good...
Klnoa: But Ratchet... we'll be there in about an hour, and are bringing the bomb with us.
Ratchet: I see. We'll do our best to get them out in time.
Klonoa: No rush, we expect a welcome comitee from them, so might have to fight our way in to Snivelak.
Ratchet: Ok. Got it pal. Over and out. Sonic...
Sonic: What have we got to eork with?
Ratchet: We've got just over an hour to get them out. The heat is coming.
Sonic: Ok. We go fast, we go furious.
Ratchet: This is what it comes to buddy. It's your time to shine. Clank, are you ready to pal?
Clank: Ready.
Ratchet: Let's move.

They crossed the bridge and immediately got welcomed by a volley of grenades, and an horizontal rain of machine gun shots.
Sonic went super and lightning fast took out a lot of the grenadiers, while Ratchet Rynoed the others.
Sonic: Bridge clear.
Ratchet: Move out!

They proceeded to the next level.
A wave of hovering robots came next.
Ratchet made short work of them with the Ryno rocket launcher. But to a cost.
"I'm out of ryno ammo"
He switched to a rapid fire gun.
They reached the bullet proof glass-like walls.
Ratchet: Watch for the electric beam traps.
Sonic: I'll deal with them.

Sonic went super speed and destroyed the traps before they even activated; while ratchet used clank to hover; just in case; and while shooting any thugs that popped out to ambush.

Ratchet was giving instructions to sonic in which way he should go, while sonic was ahead destroying the trap spheres.

The place was like a maze, but ratchet remembered the way to go.
He suggested that they might be held in a giant robot just like the first time they've bern here.
Clank stated "Deja vous" and ratchet agreed.
When they got to the other side, sonic asked where they were going next. Ratchet replied "We go up"
The jumping platforms were still there.
They jumped to the top of the buildings, and surely enough there was a giant robot waiting for them.
But suddenly they heard giant steps.
Ratchet: So, if that's Blunt...
Sonic: That would be Robotnic.
Ratchet: Surprised?
Sonic: No. These two are so predictable...

Each one of them attacked their nemesis.
Each robot had a lower compartment, where they held the hostages.
Knuckles was very frustrated; thinking to himself that if only he could set himself free.

While they fought the robots, the second team were approaching snivelak; and sure enough they were greeted by an attacking group of enemy fighter ships.
But klonoa was an excellent pilot.
His manouvers were of a real pro.
While he used the primary weapon, Rayman used a gun emplacement on the top.
Between them, they eliminated all enemy ships.
Klonoa called sly. He told him that it was almost time to drop the bomb.
They tried to call ratchet and sonic, but they were to busy fighting the robots.

As hard as things got, they managed to destroy both robots.
Blunt and Robotnic, both got trapped in the metal debris.
They freed the prisoners, but suddenly got a call from sly, just when clank was asking angela if she was alright. He just caught a glimpse of her nodding.

Sly: Ratchet, hurry out of there.
Ratchet: What's happening.
Sly: The cargo ship got hit without us realising and its losing altitude fast. I can't control it, we're going down.
Klonoa: Sly, use the escape pod... nlw.
Sly: No. I'll hold on until they're out... and you get out of range too.

Sonic told them to run.
He could easily escape in time, but unfortunately the others didn't have nowhere near the speed to match his.
He suddenly had an idea.

Sonic: Ratchet, hand me clank.
Clank; Wait; I don't that I like the ideeeeea...

Sonic placed clank on his back and commanded everyone to hold on to his limbs.
Sonic started going on super speed. He ordered clank to start using his spinners full speed.
Then he shouted at everyone to hold tight.
They speed jump from building to building and then launched a massive leap towards the bridge.
He then ordered tales tk spin his tail to hover along with clank and slow dlwn their fall.
Angela wowed in excitement.
Ratchet said "well done buddy" .

They landed right next to the ship.
Ratchet emmidiately told sly that he could let go.
Sly and crash got into the escape pod and launched.
Klonoa flew over the pod and hooked it to the fighter.
He then told ratchet that they had merely minutes tk5 get out of blast range.

Knuckles asked how were they all going to fit in the fighter.
There were six of them to get in a ship that only had two seats.
Ratchet rectified him saying that were four seats now.
Knuckles tried to argue, but angela screamed at him to jump in... "NOW!"
They all crammed in the ship and shot out of snivelaks atmosphere.

They flew next to the other team's ship, just to feel and hear the blast shortly after.
They had prevailed.
Two of the worse vilains in the universe were gone, along with their base of operations.

Angela got control of the communications.
She instructed both ships fly towards the nearest safe point.

Sonic asked ratchet if he realised what they just did. Ratchet asked if he meant defeating the two villains and their empire of horrors.
Sonic said that that wasn't it. But the team they gathered together.
What an amazing team has gathered here indeed.

As they flew to the designated L.Z., they were discussing what the future may hold for this incredible team.
An All Star team of intergalactic heroes.

The stars will tell.