chapter 6

You went back to your office,glad that you manage to have a good start with your patients.They seem to be very calm and normally fine but that's what you're afraid of.They could have just acted like that because they wanted to earn your trust and then kill you.But on the second thought,they just maybe need a little help and mean no harm to you at all.

Then the door suddenly bursted open as Seonghwa entered the room,panting.

"(Y-y/n) your brother—"
You didn't let Seonghwa finish and got up quickly,almost slamming the table.

"Where is he?!"

"He's on the private room."
And that you quickly got out from your office and ran to the said private room.

When you entered the room,Hongjoong was lying on one of the beds with head and arm wrapped in bandage.He had bruises in his face and other arms.

"What the hell happened to you?!"
You retorted.

Hongjoong faced you and shrugged.
"This is nothing, don't worry— "

"Don't worry?!Why the fuck would I not worry?! I'm your sister gosh."
You heavily sighed while Hongjoong only let out a chuckle.

"Yeah sure sure ma'am."
You then glared at him,which made him laugh more.

In others eyes,you two seems to hate each other.Hongjoong was known for being a harsh and cold to everyone in his league,including you.While you always show that your annoyed by him and always throw him sarcastic remarks but the real is you two were inseparable.No one could hurt you,not on Hongjoong's watch.

"Who did this to you?"

"Psycho brothers."

Your eyes went eyes,shocked that the angels you met earlier did this to your brother.
"W-what?!Are you sure about that? You're lying yeah? It's maybe your other violent crazy patient—"

"No, it's them (Y/n).They almost killed me and the nurses I'm with earlier.They got angry that we made you leave and manage to broke the chains on them.We should get a stronger chains."
Hongjoong sighed as you sat on a chair beside his bed in shock.

"H-how could they d-do this to you?They were like angels when I'm with them."

"Looks can be deceiving (Y/n).They were maybe putting facade when they are with you since you're the doctor that got assigned to them but you don't know,they might be planning on killing you, that's how the brain of the patients in ward E works so always be cautious,remember that."