chapter 5

When you opened the door,8 guys sitting in their own beds while looking at the big window greeted you.Their hands and feet were chained,making impossible for them to escape and hurt you.One of them noticed your presence and faced you,eyes widened.

"Y-you!"
He suddenly shouted,making you flinch.

All of their attention were in you now.Their eyes stared at you as you started to feel small and conscious about your appearance.Being in a room with gorgeous men were a blessing,aside the fact that they are psychopaths.

"M-me?"
You mumbled.

"You were the goddess we saw earlier!"
He said,making your face hot and red.

"Yeo one,you're scaring her!"
A blonde guy exclaimed who you recognize as Jinho.

Jinho turned to face you and smiled sweetly.
"I'm sorry for Yeo one's behavior,Doctor."

"It's okay.Anyways,I am Doctor (Y/n) Kim and I will be your doctor starting today.You can just call me (Y/n) since we all are going to be friends!"
You grabbed a chair which is in the corner of the room and sat in front of them.

"Really,(Y/n)?!I'm happy to be handled by you!"
One of them cheered.

You and them talked pretty long— the time passed fastly.Then the conversation got interrupted by a knock on the door.When you opened it,Hongjoong was standing there with male nurses on his back.

"Your task's time is up,you can go now."
He spoke,maintaining his expressionless face.

"I— um o-okay!"
Then you turned to the boys who is eyeing at you adorably.

"I need to go now,you all will see tomorrow.Goodbye!"
When you got out of the room,cries of protest from the 8 guys echoed until the hallways but stopped when the room door got closed.

You walked to the gate with a smile on your lips— making Yanan confused.

"What's with the smile,Doctor (Y/n)?"
Then you faced him and widened your smile.

"Seems like the psycho brothers are not bad...at all."

____________

Thank you for the 600 reads!

Don't forget to vote!