Chapter 11

[¡not proof read, errors ahead¡]

You woke up on a small room.It was kind of messy, like the room in the ward E except that there are no beds.You then looked around and noticed a guy lying in the ground, he was chained in both hands and feet.As your vision got clear, you realized that the guy was Wooseok.He had a lot of cuts in his face and arms, dried blood sticking on his skin.

"Wooseok!hey, wake up!"
You shouted, trying to wake him up which succeeded.

He then looked at you with a worried and panicking expression.
"n-nana!Are you a-alright?Once the o-others kill those bastards who tried to take you, we will get out from this shitty place, okay?"

'nana? who's nana and why is he calling me that name?'

"Hey (Y/n), wake up!"
You jolted up from sitting and saw Hongjoong in front of you.

"o-oh done with your test to the p-psycho brothers?what happened?"
You asked as you regained your posture.

Hongjoong let out a sigh.
"They got even worse, you have to stop seeing them for some time."
He retorted as your eyes widened.

"But they are my patients?!They are supposed to be healed under my care!"

"I'm afraid that they might hurt you and knowing you, you might go easy with them.And weren't you the one who said that you are tired of taking care of them? Besides, it's only for a short period of time, once they calm down you will go back on taking care of them again."

"But how about fathe—"

"don't worry about it, I already talked with him and he agreed. It's for your safety anyways."
You only let out a sigh while looking at Hongjoong.

Your head thinks that maybe your brother is right, it's really hard to manage them 8 when they go strange and weird everytime they see you.But your heart tells you the otherwise.You want to take care of them as you also have grew attached at them.They make you happy most of the time, they comfort you in times of trouble and talk to you when you're feeling alone.

what would you choose?your head that thinks for your safety or your heart that screams for you to do your responsibilities to them?