Chapter 10

Hongjoong decided not to let you work in ward E for the day.Although you tried to convince him to even just let you deliver foods and medicine to the 8 men in the ward,he was stubborn.They wanted to test the pyscho brothers and refused to let them see you.Even though you already disagreed,something inside you felt relieved.It was also kind of suffocating when you're with them,they wanted to be with 24/7 and it was nice to have a little break from them for just a short period of time.

Meanwhile,Hongjoong went to a room in the ward E where they placed the psycho brothers for the test.He was with Seonghwa and Yunho,San,Wooyoung and Jongho— the nurses he's close with.

"Where's my princess?!I want to see her!!"
Hongseok shouted as he tried to break the chains in his body.

Seonghwa raised an eyebrow at the guy.
"Who's the princess are you talking about huh?the one at the last hospital you guys stayed?you call her nana, right?"

Yuto,who is usually calm and collected was enraged by Seonghwa's words.
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT NAME OR I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF!!"

Hongjoong only let out a chuckle.
"But she's dead anyways,you guys killed her right? Because of your desires of killing people,you accidentally cut her life off the line."

"Nana isn't dead!She's here with us!She came back for us!She's (Y/n)!"
Kino whisper-shouted as he started biting his nails in frustration.

"She's not and she will never be that bitch,you hear me?"
Hongjoong then went out from the room with his companions following from behind, leaving the 8 men behind.

Yunho showed a panic expression at the older as the door closed.
"Hongjoong they are remembering things again!"

"And if we don't act fast,(Y/n) will have her memories back too."
San added while jongho only nodded at the statement.

Seonghwa then sighed and looked at his bestfriend.
"What are we gonna do,joong?"

"We will do anything to prevent bad things to happen.I don't wanna fail at her again."

__________________

ohh I sense some tea brewing 🍵🍵🍵