Before we start

Before we start the book I want say..

Please forgive me, I still a newbie for Idolish7 series, I start to like these series like a month ago. But I will do my best. But really want to make the crossover between Haikyuu and Idolish7.

Actually I book have a same story in my first book of Idol AU but it's not about Haikyuu or crossover anime. It's in other anime that I made. I will take the same story line if I want too in my first book of Idol AU or got inspired other book that people make if I really need it.

If you all want to knw what anime that have an Idol AU books here :

👇👇👇

( BNHA : The Idol Hero ) make by NanaNella32 * A.K.A Me *

If someone know this book, it mean you all already read it.

In this crossover book will be focus on Hinata and the Idolish7 but sometimes I really need too focus the Haikyuu characters has well. It will be tricky for me.

There will be gammar mistake. It kind a mess a bit and also some missing words. And sorry my English words skill always forgetful all the time so please don't hate me.

In this base my Au book Hinata will be a girl in the stories. Please don't hate me! 🙇‍♀🙇‍♀😖😖

This crossover will also will have siblings AU it mean Hinata have a older siblings with the idols. Who? It will be in the episode soon.

And also there will also an Idol AU has well Hinata will be an Idol she is not alone but with group. If you guys want to know you guys will find out in this story.

But also in my AU Hinata she still the same has always in the rest of my books. Why? In my Hinata AU she was born with powers, she can be fearless sometimes and also she kind a bit smart and mature sometimes. Let's just say she is one of the strongest, But I still want to keep in fanon Hinata but at the same time I want put in canon personaliti has well. I kind hard time now to put it not just Hinata all the characters that I want to put in fanon or canon. But I will do my best.

In this book also in my AU Kageyama and Hinata know each other when they little and they always together along with her brothers until she move away to other city.

Let me remind you all this is only a story and AU. And all the original chracters are belongs to the rightful owners. So please enjoy the storys.

There will be also have my OC will be in this book. But you all have to wait and read the episode I will tell you all when my OC will be appear.

In this crossover book haikyuu characters will female version base on my favorite ship. You all know who ship is who right? ( A.K.A the original ship for sure. ) Leave the comment bellow who your favorite ship in Haikyuu.

Here the picture of Hinata in female version. 👇👇( Nella : I don't own this picture there are belongs to the rightful owners! )

Just imaging the hair she hold have tie into little braids, she also have a yellow highlight tip half her front of her hair and a black ribbon where she tie on her small ponytail and her eyes are neon orange match her hair and her pupil are stars ...

Just imaging the hair she hold have tie into little braids, she also have a yellow highlight tip half her front of her hair and a black ribbon where she tie on her small ponytail and her eyes are neon orange match her hair and her pupil are stars shape with golden yellow color.

For the rest of the Haikyuu character will ship with who ( A.K.A The Top ) with who ( A.K.A the Bottom ) I will tell you when they appear. ( you guys already know right? )

Well for sure I will made my ship with the characters of Idolish7. But you guys find out sooner or later.

Well that it from me I will see you all in the episode really soon!

Bye! NanaNella32 out!