Episode 5

Nella : Before we start, there will be mess up grammar and some missing words. Please forgive me, my English skill are always forgetful words all the time so please for give me. I hope you all understand.

P.s : the Shiratorizawa, Inarizaki Ichitayama highschool maybe will in the episode.

---------------------------------------------------------

No one is POV :

Is been month since the Idolish7 met Riku is little sister Shoyo Hinata. They have so much fun together with the sunny tangerine. They even taught her to sing and dancing with them.

Hinata have so much fun has well. She even start to came visit their dorm even more and stay with them when she have no volleyball trainnig or other activities.

They even make a bedroom for Hinata, when she stay with them. Hinata also taught all the Idolish7 like crochet,making charm, DIY stuff, sewing and etc.

Iori,Tamaki,Nagi and Sogo, also help Riku is little sister with her studies time to time.

Has for Riku.. He start to spending with his little sister even more, he even make a prank on her but Hinata prank her brother back and there will be also a siblings rival, they will be challenge between them, not just them sometimes with the Izumi siblings. Riku also help his sister on her studies has well.

After the moment Hinata have so much fun with all the Idolish7 and the same with member of the Idolish7 will become they part the family friends until now.

- present time -

- at the Karasuno volleyball gym -

The Karasuno team have been practice their volleyball for up coming match.

While they trainning Hinata was about to jump when they hear a door slam. It make all of them yelp in surprise and Hinata trip over and fall, but lucky for her, quickly use her powers to make her float.

Suga : hey Hinata are you okay?

Hinata : yeah I'm fine Suga-san. Maybe I should stay like this for while. * fly up *

Suga : if you say so. * smile *

All Karasuno look around where the sound come from. And Sensei Takeda was on the floor while he catching his breath.

C.Ukai : Takeda is something the matter?

Sensei Takeda finally able to breath and stand up and look at all the crows.

S.Takeda : I have some great news!

Daichi : great news?

C.Ukai : what of kind news sensei?

S.Takeda : the news are. We got invited by Coach Nekomata from Nekoma highschool.

Hinata lit up in excitement and she land on the ground and start jumping like 5 year old kid.

Hinata : from Nekoma highschool! What he say!

S.Takeda : he say that we all can have a training camp at their school for 1 month.

When team hear it, all the crows start to cheer in happiness.

Hinata : yay! I can wait to see Kenma and Lev!

Tanaka : oh yeah! We can able to meet City Boy!

Nishinoya : yeah!

Tsukishima : * mumble * I hope I didn't bump those idiot..

Yamaguchi : * laugh a little * stay strong Tsuki.

Suga : * sigh * it look like I have to look after them again if they making trouble.