Episode 4

Nella : Before we start the episode. There will be grammar mistake and some missing words. Please forgive me. My English skill always forgetful all the time, so please forgive me. And also the picture in this chapter are not belong to me! There belong to the rightful owner.

P.S : there will a group chat in the episode.
---------------------------------------------------------

No one is POV :

Hinata : uhawaah! That was really amazing!

Rainbow : rain!

Right now all the Idolish7 just finish their TV show and now, the boys and Hinata are now outside of the building wait for their managers.

Mitsuki : I know right.

Riku : that was really funny today.

Yamato : yeah, Can we see how hilarious when someone parnk Iori like that.

Riku : yeah! It was really hilarious.

Tamaki : I never seen Iorin reaction like that before.

Hinata :yeah! I been already recording it everything!

Iori was next standing beside Riku, he was blush in embarrassing right now and he was cover his face with his hands. While the rest of I7 laugh.

Iori : will you guys stop that!

Riku : what! It really cute you know that! * smile cutely *

Iori blush really hard now, and how adorable Riku is, Iori quickly turn his face away from him.

Iori : 💭 ' why Nanase-san always be so cute all the time... And he also call me cute! Aahh!!! Stop it!'

Riku * title head his * something worng Iori?

Iori : * look at Riku & blushing really hard like a tomato * n-no i-it w-w-was n-n-nothing!

Riku put his hand on Iori is forehead and say.

Riku : are you sure, you gonna have fever or something?

Iori : n-no! I-it f-f-fine! N-Nanase-san!

Riku : * confuse * oh! Okay!* smile *

Iori : * still blushing * 💭 ' cute... '

Riku and Iori just having a great moment, while the rest their friends was watching the whole seen wihout noticing.

Mitsuki : jeez, when they gonna realize that those two have crush each other. * smile *

Sogo : * chuckle * I don't now, they so dense.

Nagi : yes! But I want to see the love!

Yamato : * chuckles * let them be, they will find out their own. * smile *

Tamaki&Hinata : * nod agreement *

Hinata : 💭 ' I really want to see Riku-niichan and Iori-nii get together. They so cute! '

After that Tsumugi and Banri, are finally walk out the building and meet their Idols.

Yamato saw them and greet with them.

Yamato : hey manager, Banri-san, I see you two already finish.

Tsumugi : sure did!

Mitsuki : so what we gonna do now?

Before one the boys spoke, they got attention by Hinata.

Riku : What it's sis?

Hinata : well since we still don't what to do why we all wonder the around the cities.