Episode 3

Nella : before we start the episode. There will be grammar mistake and missisng words. My English skill are not that good. Please forgive me, and please enjoy the story. And also the picture in this story are not belong to me! There belong to the rightful onwers!

---------------------------------------------------------

Hinata is POV :

* the next morning *

I woke up by the sound of alarm clock. I start to get up from my sleep and look around a little.

Me : where I'm... * realize * oh! I'm at my brother place.

So look at the clock and it was 4:00a.m in the morning, so I deciecd get out the bed and stretching my body. After I finished my stretching. Rainbow woke up from her sleep and greet with me. I greet her back pat her head.

Me : well good morning Rainbow.

Rainbow : rain! * smile *

I deciecd to take a shower, so I take my towel and head out the room and straight to the bathroom and clean myself up.

After 20 minutes later, I finish my shower I dry my hair, if I want to dry my hair quickly I use my power gently.

After that I fix my hair and look at myself in the mirror, after I finish, I wear my casual outfit first that I usually wear in volleyball practice. I wear my yellow long sleeve T-shirt, with black long sport pants.

After that I walk out the room and head to the kitchen. While I was in the kitchen there no one there. I believe my brother and his friends still asleep, so I decided to make some breakfast for them.

So I tie my hair in high ponytail, I take an apron, wash my hands and take some food ingrendients and start cooking.

Riku is POV :

My eyes start to open and look around a bit, after that my eyes land on Iori, I was shock to see it, and think how in the world I was sleeping what happend. Until I realize, my sister Shoyo came here yesterday, and she sleep in my bedroom, so I have to sleep with my unit partner.

I try my best not to blush on my face but fail.

So I take a deep breath to clam myself down and get up slowing to make sure Iori didn't wake up from his sleep and look around a bit and decided to get out the bed and head to the ladder slower.

After I make it to the ground and look at the time it was 4:30a.m. So decided go out from Iori room and head mine room, once I enter my bedroom I saw Shoyo was not here anymore including her pet. I believe she already awake and start her daily routine. So I walk in and take my towel to get some fresh cleaning of myself.

After I finish clean myself I wear my normal outfit, I wear some red short T-shirt and with long white pants, I fix my hair up, after that I walk out the room and head to the kitchen, once I was enter the kitchen and saw my sister was making breakfast, just then an idea came to my mind so I smirk and, sneak to her quietly, she was making a pancake batter.

Once I near to her I put both my hands on her waist, Shoyo was yelp in surprise she almost screams. I try my best not to laugh. Shoyo look at me in anger look.

Hinata : jeez! Big brother will you stop that! I almost have a heart attack you know that!

Me : * smile & laugh * sorry sis.

Hinata : * pout cutely *

Me : * pat her head * so...are you making breakfast?

Hinata : sure did. Since your member is still asleep why not I making breakfast for them.