01:30

Two long tiring weeks had passed ever since Serene's addition to the group

Two long tiring weeks had passed ever since Serene's addition to the group. She excelled in the job that she worked along with Haechan and Ten. She had grown close to the two who she found comforting to be around as she worked. They gave her an assurance despite being crackheads, which usually brightened her day.

The days that she has been here, have been mostly spent with those two and Yangyang. Jaemin thankfully got out of her sight ever since their cumbersome last encounter. It was most presumably due to him sustaining his rank. Shotaro, on the other hand, was still the same as he would pop out of nowhere whenever the girl was in deep thought.

"How about eating breakfast outside?" Yangyang proposed as the two of them walked around the corridors of the base. "I have a mission later during lunch and I have to have my fill before going. I want something different from Kun and Doyoung's cooking."

"Can we go outside easily like that? Don't you have to inform our leader first?" stopping in her tracks, she questioned.

"I am ranked second, so I have a little more power than the rest," Yangyang grinned, placing his hands in his pockets. "You won't have a chance like this. Unless you rank in the top three, or top five at least."

"What's the catch?"

"What catch?", Yangyang questioned. "There's no catch."

"You sure?"

"Can't I be nice for once?" he asked which made it fishy.

"Fishy, but okay," Serene gave in. She wanted to go outside after two long weeks. "If there are any strings attached to this, you are so going to hell."

"I'll make sure you're coming with me," Yangyang chuckled. "Now, let's get out of our pajamas and prepare to leave. I'll meet you at the front in ten."

"Okey dokey," Serene chuckled as well.

Their friendship was something unforeseen to everyone, even them themselves. Everyone thought Serene would push him away and in the end, Yangyang would eventually give up, but the abrupt change of expected events brought a new friendship to the group.

"What should I wear?" she mumbled as she looked through her small closet of clothes.

"Do you need some help?", Yuta questioned, staring at the girl who was lost deep in thought. "I'm pretty good with fashion."

"Shouldn't you be on a mission or something?", Serene parried, which in response the older boy shook his head. "Then sure, I guess."

"I see you picked out a black skirt," Yuta said as he examined the tops I had. He handed over a light blue off-the-shoulder top. "This would look pretty on you. Go ahead and try it."

Serene slowly nodded her head and changed in the bathroom. Her reflection in the mirror stunned her, which oftentimes didn't happen. She was excellent at fashion but didn't know that Yuta excelled as well.