Schlatts and Ranboos

Alias (Ay-lee-us) which is your code name

**Your POV**

I drove over to Milos with “cooler than me” by Mother Mother playing in the background. I was in a mood. I really wanted to shoot something so I figured staying at Milos would get my mind off things..

Milos was a club or bar owned by Jschlatt. His real name was never really spoken and I guess we all keep it that way. The place used to be called "Schlatts" but due to some insurance fraud difficulties, he had no choice but to change the name.

I parked in the lot in front of the club. I took some sunglasses and put my black mask on tugging my hood farther down my head.

I got out of my car and locked it. I walked up to the entrance and the two bodyguards stopped me.

"Excuse me you can't enter" Exclaimed the Tall one. He had jet black hair and hazel eyes.

"Yes, I can now let me through" I attempted to push past him but he stopped me again.

I pulled my sunglasses down and looked into his eyes. "Listen asswipe if you don't let me in, we're gonna have more problems than you letting underaged girls in you go in before me. I will not hesitate to crumble you under my foot" I spat at him.

He still didn't budge but he looked at me with eyes of doubt and guilt, with a mixture of fear. "Sorry I just can't," he repeats, blocking my way.

I pushed my glasses back up and pulled out my phone. 

Fine, I'll just call Schlatt.

I let it ring for a couple of seconds.

No answer.

"Fucking bitch" I mumbled under my breath. "Okay fine ill be back tomorrow" I grunt turning around and giving them the finger. I walked back to my car, got in, and slammed the door shut. They always do this shit they know who I am.

I just wanted to get drunk yet here I am, sitting in my car. Suddenly, a thought popped up in my head.

‘Maybe ill just go to Ranboos’ i thought, starting my car.

 My ideas got the best of me and backed my car up and drove off out of city limits.

It was about half an hour before I started to notice his house in the Cali deserts.. Damn, I forgot how far out he lived. I finally pulled up to a mini-mansion. 

I pulled up into the garage and shut my car off. Throwing my head back I let out a deep breath.

I shut my car door quietly as I got out of it. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell.

I waited a few moments and rang it again. Finally, the door opened. In front of me appeared a tall masked and gloved man. Black and white-colored his entire outfit.

"ALIAS" he shouted and wrapped me in a hug. "Hey ranboo," I say as my breath slowly leaves me. He set me down and looked at me. "Well c'mon in" he motioned me inside. Pulling his mask down.

I walked in and it looked as great as ever. Tall ceilings, marble floors, large beautiful windows. His living rooms have plush couches and his kitchen has at least 5 ovens.

I walk over to the bar. "I can't remember if you drink or not but I'm gonna need the strongest thing you have back there. How bout’ some hard liquor" I ask rubbing at my face. I take a seat at the bar and he pops up from behind it in an apron.

"I don't drink hard liquor, I do light drinks” he replies, taking things out from the counter behind him “sometimes here and there but rarely. Plus it's more fun to make drinks than drink them.” His smile fades as I glare my eyes at him. “ That in my opinion of course." He clears his throat grabbing me a glass.