Chapter 1 - Trafficed

⚠this chapter includes
°human trafficking
°sexual assault
°swearing
°and other

I woke up to the feeling of rope rubbing around my neck.
I vision was blurry so I brought my hands up to my face and rubbed my eyes. I looked around the room and at the heavy metal door as it opened and a bright light shined in my face.
Memories of the previous night overwhelmed me, thinking about how this man used me, touched me... raped me..
“HOW COULD YOU DO THAT YOU SICK FUCK-”
I yelled and cried until he hit me and my head hit the brick wall behind me.
He untied me and put a gun to my side as I felt blood roll down my forehead.
He took me to a room where I saw 2 men in all black, even covering their faces and the man who started this all..
This started like heaven.. New friends, treated like a princess, given anything I wanted. Until last night..
The men stood up and had a good look at me.
“Yeah.. I like this one..”
He said as he put his hand under my chin and I aggressively turned my head and growled.
The other man put a suit case on the table.
“50k. I'll have the other half within 4 months.”
He said.
“You better. Or I'll have you hunted down.. She's a good one. I won't let her go for just 50..”
The other man said.
I was then grabbed and taken outside to a truck. I immediately wanted to cover myself since I was completely undressed but then a jacket was wrapped around me.
“W-what..?”
I mumbled.
Well, let's see how I got here in the first place..