chapter 5 - time stopped

Days left: 9

They both stared at the marks on your thighs, not saying a word. It seemed like time had stopped, no one was moving or breathing, no sounds were heard.

Kirishima eventually spoke up. “did we.. make you do this..?” he asked, sadness filled his voice. “no no! I just..” you sighed deeply as both of them sat down on the bed with you. “it's been stressful lately.. lots of tests and people counting on me for so many things.. then hearing you say those things just.. set me over the top I guess..” you looked down. Bakugou cleared his throat. “you know I don't really mean those things.. I guess my ego can get in the way sometimes.. but you know I try.. idiot..” bakugou grumbled. “I know you do..” you said then looked to Kiri. “I'm sorry I yelled at you last night..” you said to him. “hey no- it's alright.. I understand, you needed space.. I should've known that..” he said. “yeah.. I just could've said it nicer I suppose..” you said then there was a bit of an awkward silence.

Bakugou traced his fingers over the lines on one of your thighs. “is there more..?” you took over your blazer and showed the ones on tour forearms too. The pain in their expressions almost hurt..

Kirishima moved a little closer and placed soft kisses on the ones on your arms. While bakugou placed kissed on the ones on your thighs. You blushed softly but enjoyed the affection.

“come on.. Let's go to school..” kirishima said as he pulled away from your arm.

((Sorry this one is pretty short))