chapter 4 - red lines

Sorry it took so long to update 😃
.
.
.
.

Kirishima looked to the angered blonde next to him. “You could've said that a lot nicer..” he said.
“yeah, well it's the truth. I don't want people getting ideas. I don't belong to anyone.” he said in an irritated tone.
“you made her sound like some whore katsuki- you probably hurt her feelings.” kirishima said. “well maybe she is, she is sleeping with both of us.” he stood up. “that's low katsuki..” kirishima said as he stood up as well and left. “tch.. whatever..” bakugou mumbled.

Kirishima walked to your dorm and knocked. “sweetheart open up..” he mumbled. no answer. He knocked again. “come on.. you know he does shit like that..” he said. no answer. “hone-” “GO AWAY” you yelled and he flinched and backed off your door. “fine what ever..” he mumbled, almost hurt as he left your dorm.

You were balled up on the floor, clutching your thin knife tight in your hand. you cut multiple lines, some thin, some wide, some deep, some shallow. you cried from a mixture of the pain and heartache until you fell asleep.

You woke up the next morning from the buzzing of your alarm. You groaned and got up, you turned off your alarm and walked over to your mirror. You looked like a mess, but somehow still really pretty. Your eyes were red a puffy, but they still had that beautiful e/c hue, but they seemed almost dull. Your hair was a little knotted up but it still had that beautiful color to it. But all you saw was the cuts littered on your arms and thighs, and the dried up blood on them.

You sighed softly and grabbed a bag that had your soap and robe and a towel in it. You slid on a hoodie to cover up, not realizing it was one bakugou had left for you. You walked out of your dorm and to the showers.

You took a nice shower, relaxing some and washing the blood off. Once you finished you put your robe on and got all your stuff together. When you looked back up you saw Mina walking in.

“hey girly..” she said as she gave you a sympathetic look. “hey..” you said. “are you feeling better?” she asked. “who said I wasn't feeling fine?” you asked. “just.. Last night..” she said. “it's fine. We're just fucking pretty much. So it's nothing.. It never will be anything..” you said. “honey..” she started. “you know what, it's fine. I need to go get ready for class.. I'll see you later.” you said then left the bathrooms.

You went back to your dorm and shut the door behind you. You took a deep breath and went to your closet. You took out a uniform and out it on, you noticed the cuts on your thigh your could see so you tugged down your skirt to cover it. You finished getting ready then grabbed your books.

You lifted your head when you heard a knock on your door. “who is it?” you answered. “it's bakugou..” bakugou said. “and Kiri..” kirishima said. “go away. both of you.” you said. “come on.. we aren't ending this like this..” kirishima said. “just open the door.. we need to talk to you..” bakugou said.  You didn't answer. Bakugou gritted his teeth and just opened the door. “hey you can't just come in!” you said as he pushed you back on the bed.

“if you want a serious relationship then we can. You just had to ask.” Bakugou said. “I thought you said you don't do serious.” you said as you sat up. “I don't. But for you I could..” he said. “we could..” kirishima said.

You started tugging down your skirt but bakugou stopped you. “hey, you know that'll come off eventually~” he started to push it back up and you didn't stop him in time and they both saw the red lines..