chapter 2- power outage

...10 days prior..

The day was cloudy like it had been the past couple days. Though everyone seemed to be calmer when it was raining. Except for a certain hot head who was complaining that he couldn't go outside and basically blow shit up since it was raining.
“Fine then go outside and get soaked, I'll sit back and watch.” I said with an almost joking tone to my voice.
“Like hell I'll do that.” Bakugou scoffed.
Kirishima laughed a little. “I'd like to see that too though.”
We had been in a sort of friends with benefits relationship.. We weren't sure where it was going exactly, we were just kinda fucking around and hanging out a lot more. Maybe at some point it would be more, but this is good for now. Though I found myself getting more attached to the males.. Craving more of a label so they were mine..
“Shut the hell up shitty hair!” Bakugou growled a little.
We were interrupted with a knock.
“Who the fu-” bakugou started but I covered his mouth and stood up. I opened the door.
“Hm? Oh hey, what's up Mina?” I smiled slightly at her.
“We're gonna have a game night since the powers been flickering and everyone's bored.” she said then the power went out completely.
“Welp- now we're definitely gonna be bored. Come on, we're starting with truth or dare!” she said excitedly and ran back to Denki's room.
I looked back to the guys and kirishima got up to follow but bakugou stayed on my bed.
“Come on grumpy. I'll drag you there if I have to.” I said, teasing a little.
He got up and flicked my forehead.
“Whatever dumb ass.. Let's go.” he grumbled.