Chapter 5.

~~~

«[S P E N C E R  C O L L I N S]»

~~~

My heart literally thumped against my ribcage. Fuck! he was there the other night! I mean I knew he was there because that's what Tony told me and there was a high possibility of him seeing me there but a man can hope right? Right?

Anyways, back to my new job. Jennifer very beautifully described me each and every tiny detail that is required. Like starting from the morning coffee that the boss likes to have with milk and two small cubes of sugar to what he normally likes to have for lunch and I must say that she is an awesome person to manage Everything on her own. Seriously kudos to her.

So as I was saying, she described me my way of working here and also gave me a lot of tips on how the handle the boss' mood swings. Yeah I know, mood swings and showed how to read the signs and all. Like for example, if he's thinking something he drums his fingers on the desk. If worried or tensed, he tends to look outside of stands near the glass window and so on. Jenny very clearly told me not to give away theses things to him because he himself doesn't know when the does them. She also gave me contact list arranged in alphabetical order along with their relations to the company or the boss himself.

"On an important note Spencer, you'll be given a tablet to keep the schedule and timetable sort of stuffs in order and on every last Friday of each month a meeting among the supervisors and officials are held regarding the progress of the firm. They present their own department's data and reports." She completed.

We were sitting near her desk while Mr. Stones was having a conference video call meeting. I had already filled up the detailed form for my ID and were going through the processes of how the meetings were conducted and where all the reports are kept. By the time we finished it was already lunch time and because the boss was still busy we decided to head to the company's cafeteria by ourselves.

"Normally we get everything from the canteen itself but in case you want anything else you can always order for yourself."

The canteen was on the first floor and as we were sitting down a girl along with a boy came to sit with us.

"Hi Jenny!"

"Hey girl!! Meet Spencer, he'll be taking my position as the PA." Jennifer introduced.

"Hi hi! I'm Catherine and this is my boyfriend Max." The called Catherine introduced and her boyfriend Max gave us a wave. We all soon became quite comfortable with each other and were past the initial awkwardness we all feel when we meet new people. Cathy was in the customer service department while Max was in the IT department. They both were pretty cool and even offered me to join their Friday drinks club after getting off work, along with other colleagues.

"So, this is like your first day?" Max asked me with his mouth full.

"Jesus Max! Dont talk with your mouth full!" Cathy scolded him while he gave a apologetic glance with a sheepish grin.

"Yeah kinda, I officially start from tomorrow. Todays just for me getting used to the work process." I replied.

"Man, you must be tough to actually sit in front of the big boss and give an interview, Id shit my pants honestly." He said making all of us laugh.

We all went our separate ways when lunch finished and both Jenny and I took the elevator to our floor. Mr. Stones had already concluded the virtual meeting and when we intercom to notify him about us being back, he told to order salad for his lunch.