Authors Note.

•~~~•

«[ T H E  C E O 'S  L O V E ]»

•~~~•

Hello my sweet little cutie pies!!! Nice to meet you guys again! Hope all of you are doing great.

I'm super excited to write this story because it is kinda my dream book. Hope you guys like it!

Then like all other time, this story is purely our if my own imagination. Next please do not plagiarize or translate this book into any other language without my permission. I'll kick you off to Jupiter...No I'll report you because plagiarizing is a sin.
There are certain pictures that I may use in my story in order to give it a proper imagination and they are just how I imagine them to be. You can imagine them the way you want. So those people have nothing, I repeat nothing to do with this book.

  Disclaimer.

All the characters included in this book are purely fictional and is out of the imagination of the author. Any similarity with anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. The author does not intend to hurt anyone's sentiment or any community.

Copyright.

All rights reserved by
@book_lover_worm
Copyright © 2020.

Feel free to Vote & Comment I'll try to update as quick as possible for you guys! Stay happy and healthy and keep reading good stories....
Love you guys muuuuaaahhhh

~~
Love,
Anwesha.