34+35 remix music video

Working with Megan on a song for the first time and working with Ariana Grande again. This is just a remix so it's not anything big like a Megan x Doja but at least I'll be in a music video with Megan.

My fit was a bit off for me. The song is giving late-night sex and 69 without Tekashi if I may add. We don't do rats. But anyway, my fit was giving very much Wal-Mart brand Wizard of Oz. But I trust Brett.

But let me tell you about all these scenes.

Filming the video was driving me crazy. I was so thirsty for Megan. While we were all laying on steps, Megan was below me. I wanted to hop right over her face and place this pussy on her face cause she doesn't know what she's missing. I would've made her face so wet.

The next scene was the bathroom. Just me and her before Ariana joins us. All the cameramen were getting ready. As me and Megan take our place in the bathroom, I wanted to make a small move on her. As she was looking at herself in the mirror, I swipe my hands on her ass.

She stops playing with her hair and looks at me. I softly whispered "sorry" to her. She gently smiled, looking me up and down. She then said "You good girl" and ran to let the cameraman know that we were ready. Touching her ass wasn't enough for me. At least I got away with it. But I still wanted more.

When Megan was twerking on the bed, I couldn't help but stare at her juicy ass. I didn't like it when she was hugging all on Ariana. But I and she had our little moments. I even slam on Megan's ass like it was a drum. So soft. I didn't want this to be the end. But it sadly was.

Before I left. Megan gave me her usual friend hug. Well, it was her usual friend hug till she slides her hands down and touched my ass. My heart dropped to my ass.

"See you soon." she said as she got into her bodyguard's car. Leaving me confused. Trying to figure out whether it was a mistake or did she meant to do that.