Open Legs

*𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛*

After hearing the closet door open, I saw something unexpected. I most definitely wasn't uncomfortable. Mostly excited and very horny.

Megan came out of her closet naked. She walked on her tippy toes towards me slowly. I've been dreaming of this day but wow I was nervous. My first time having sex with a woman. She walked toward me, touching the end of my T-shirt. Lifting it up and over my head.

My heart was beating so hard and so fast. I wanted this but I was nervous that I would mess up. It's easier to talk about having sex than to actually have sex. She pulled me closer to her, placing her lips on mines. We started making out as our tities became best buds.

Moving her arms from my back to my ass, she first glides her middle finger over my asshole. I wanted to follow her steps so I moved my hands down to her ass, rubbing them big, soft cheeks. Unexpectedly, she starts to finger my asshole. I jumped a little. She removed her lips from mines and whispered in my ear, "relax". She started to finger my asshole faster. Applying pressure and sucking on my neck. It felt so good. I wanted more but was afraid to ask. But it was like she read my mind.

She stopped sucking and kissing on my neck and stopped fingering my ass. She took her middle finger and licked it. Then pushing me on her bed. She pulled my two legs, knocking me right on my back. She dropped my legs and got on her knees to where it was her and my pussy face-to-face. She kisses my inner thighs while gently moving her fingers around my pussy. She then kisses and licks the top of my clitoris. It was like she was making out with it. Her tongue on my clitoris felt like a massage. She then licks my whole vagina right before taking one of her fingers and putting it inside my pussy. I lifted myself a little. Shutting my eyes and slightly moaning. Biting my lips and lifting my legs wider.

She kept the same process. Fingers in and out. Rubs my clit. Kisses my inner thighs. Licks my clit and back in her fingers goes. She even added something new. Reaches up to rub my tits. I wanted more. Me being stupid actually told her that.
" Meg I want more"
"You're not ready" She said, stopping to look up at me.

I sure the hell didn't know what that means. How can you not be ready? All I know is that I was so thirsty for her.
"Megan. I. Want. More." Without saying another word. She puts two fingers in me and started to finger my pussy fast. She gently started to bite and suck on my clit while using her other hand to rub my tits.

Next thing you know is that I was getting tongue fucked by Megan. My clit wanted to high five itself. My itty bitty tities wanted to reach up to my lips and kiss me. I finally got Megan between my fucking legs.

~The next chapter will be updated soon. If you read Dreamhouse Realty, you already know what happened ~