The Birds of Prey performance

If you ask me. I say I looked good. This green and white wig is something else. I'm honored to have my song, Boss Bitch, played in the Harley Quinn film.

Looking around, hoping to see Margot Robbie, guess she couldn't make it. All I see are all these photographers around. I'm ready to show this ass off. Till I saw something way more interesting. She even had a bigger ass than mines. And those tits were sitting up so perfectly, I could lick them without even bending over.

Megan Thee Stallion. She was wearing a red snake print top and bottom. Holding a black Hello Kitty mini bag. This wasn't the first time I met Megan in person. The last time she let me drive the boat. I even got a chance to touch her thigh. Of course, I wanted to touch a lot more than her thighs but that would be unprofessional of me.

I mean, yeah Charlotte Lawrence was looking good but Megan was looking like a snack

I mean, yeah Charlotte Lawrence was looking good but Megan was looking like a snack. I wanted to dive right into her. I wanted to drive her. I wanted to talk dirty to her. I could tell her that in a song but I also don't want to sound weird. I Gotta keep it business if I want a collaborate with her.

I couldn't wait to take some pictures with her. I know I said, it didn't want to be weird but I kinda made sure I got close to her. Of course, not too close but close enough where I can smell that expensive Chanel perfume she was wearing.

I couldn't even perform without thinking about fucking the living shit out of her

I couldn't even perform without thinking about fucking the living shit out of her. She made me horny to the bone. I wanted all of her on me. I almost even moan her name. Me, my fingers, and a photo of her are gonna have fun tonight.