Chapter 1

"What are you doing?"

Kiyotaka asked when he saw his girlfriend lying on his favorite bed.

"Sleeping."

It is true that she was sleeping on his bed, but....

"I know.... But you...bite and lick my pillow. "

That's not ice cream, you know?

"I'm not allowed to?" she asked

'Wouldn't it be an honor for a boy to have a girl happily put a mark on their bed?'

She said that with eye contact.

'.... I don't know if that's true. '

Pursing her lips, she rolled over to the side and then got up from the bed, only to walk over to the sofa and sit next to her boyfriend. Cross one leg and casually lie down on the sofa.

Today as usual Karuizawa Kei visits her boyfriend's room. In a way, this is a date in the room that has been done 12 times. Counting past lives before reincarnating, it would be the 1546th time they had done this.

Joke, this is their first room date.

It's been over a month since they started dating, but for some reason, Karuizawa Kei decided to keep the relationship between the two of them a secret.

Against that, the time that could be spent alone was something very hard to find. The problem of the place especially, because they decided to keep their relationship a secret, it would be very difficult to have a romantic meeting. Even though this is a time where youth is getting heats up. Any young couple will not be able to stop themselves from doing romantic things and strengthening relationships with each other before they finally fuck.

To that end, the genius came up with an unusual idea, namely, "Dating in the room."

"You know, the idea of ​​going out in your room is not a bad idea."

"Hmm? I'm glad you like it. "

Saying that Kiyotaka who was sitting on the sofa and watching tv then grabbed the remote and changed the tv channel. The voice of the announcer who is a woman shows a firm attitude and also the aura of a successful career woman can be heard calmly when she kindly starts reading the processed news about the weather on Saturday.

Karuizawa Kei beside him was busy chatting with her friends via cellphone, her fingers had been busy playing with the keyboard icon on the 12-inch screen. The speed of her hand in typing is something that is unusual if you pay attention, every time her finger moves and touches the screen of the cellphone, it produces a "tap" "tap" sound repeatedly and rhythmically.

"Who are you chatting with?"

Her curious boyfriend asked.

"A friend."

Karuizawa Kei is the leader of the girls in the class, considering how her reputation as a cute and fashionable gyaru girl, of course, her social circle and friendship is very wide.

In contrast to her gloomy and sad boyfriend.

"Is it a boy?"

Kiyotaka doubted that it was a boy, but at least he was sure that it was her classmate whom she was chatting with via an online SNS service.

Well, he thought of teasing her.

Kei looked sideways and wrinkled her eyes slightly, before she finally spoke.

"If so ... is there a problem?"

It was an answer he didn't imagine would come out of his girlfriend's mouth.